Reviews for Bless Me Father for I Have Sinned
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Wonderful tale!
Aileil chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I really like Father Donahue. Thank you for writing him into being. :)
atymer chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Beautiful and comforting.
Kariesue chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
That was beautiful! Love how John knows all about church and seeks the comfort of it but seems reluctant to have confession as if he isn't worthy of forgiveness. That seems to be a theme for him, guilt piled on guilt. It's a wonder he never cracked with the weight of it. But then he did have his friends to help him out as you so nicely showed us. Very nice job!
Potterworm chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Really, really unique. Liked this story quite a bit.
Asugar chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Interesting POV. Good job.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I love stories that look at favorite character's from other's POVs, and this was a wonderful one.
Lee Pyro chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Very lovely story. It's a risky thing bringing church into a story but you wrote it very well. In my opinion, you captured Sheppard's feelings on things like losing men perfectly. It's nice to see an outsider's POV every once in awhile too. Keep writing.
Cainwen the Warrior chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Beautiful. What more can I say? Though I can't really see John as a Catholic... Still, a church is a church. Wonderful banter with Rodney and I loved Father Donanhue's astuteness.

I hope to see more of your work soon.

~Cainwen
Timespirt chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I enjoyed this very much. A nice feel good piece.

Scarbantia chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Such a heart-warming story!Like the ones we love to read in advent, you know, about hope, friendship, love... The characterisation was true and well, great job.
ManicTater chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
“My team, Father,” the officer explained with a wry smile. “Can’t live without them.”

I thought this a very meaningful line. I greatly enjoyed the fic. I found it very intersting that John ended up at the church, and I liked the conversation he was having with the Father. I also enjoyed your characterizations and that the fic was from an outsiders POV. Thanks for sharing.
Wraithfodder chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Nice little story. Thanks for writing it! :)
princessangelwings chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
surprisingly (to me) i really liked the idea of this.
T'Pring chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I'm always up for "Sheppard Watching" and this was lovely ;-)