Reviews for Stupid
shiho59 chapter 4 . 11/11
j' aime ta fic
PotterforPresident1997 chapter 8 . 7/16
Hello there! I'm not a great fan of HHr, but just reading this have left a REALLY favourable impression of the pairing's loveliness in my mind. That's the testament to your writing I suppose :D What else can I say? I myself am a fan of internal intrigues in Harry Potter fanfiction, and love it when I see it produced on such a grand scale. The narrative, characterization was excellent. Character development was shrewder than most. But I've got a small complaint. though by no means a great Ron fan, still, I think this might've been even better if you could've internalized Ron's perspective a bit. Ginny gets to say why she did what she did, but Ron never does fully get a chance to let us have a sneak peek at the depths of his heart. That is all. Overall, I really loved it. A lot. Thanks for such a great story!
Harry is not at fault for Ginny choosing to leave. Maybe he could have been a better husband, but she was a total selfish bitch who definitely could have been a better wife. It's not going to do anyone any good for Harry to martyr himself by shouldering the blame for his ex's selfish, petty choices.
hannahbeanies chapter 1 . 4/17

Glorious. Beautiful. Freaking sad.

Why did JK have to do this to them? WHHHHY?

Beautiful so far. Love it.
InwoodHp chapter 9 . 3/27
I really really really enjoyed this story. It fits so well within canon too. Great job.
amestoy chapter 9 . 3/20
It has been hard to read your fic because, even if i'm not bad in english at all, your writing is so rich that i have need to read with a dictionary by my side.
I can tell you that the story worth the effort, is delicious. Thank you.

P.D.: never ever stop writing.
P.D.: sorry about my english.
FallonNicole86 chapter 9 . 2/23
This is everything I've been looking for in a Harry/Hermione story for a LONG time! I love how much thought you put into the kids and the divorce situations. I've noticed most stories have the kids dealt with in a paragraph very unrealisticly.

The characters were spot on! I can totally believe that hermione would love him for close to 24 years and not suffer in silence. Bloody noble if you ask me! But totally in character! I also love (to hate) your Ginny! She's perfect with her ups and downs and I can totally believe everything that happens with her in this story.

I really hope it doesn't end there! I would LOVE to know what the five kids think about a new baby. And what about Harry!? And hermione?! There have only been a couple fics that have made me want to read them forever. There really would be no great place to stop your story because everything is so great!

Off to stalk your other stories and keeping my fingersc crossed there's a sequel!
Sandi chapter 8 . 2/16
I generally don't like to read post-epilogue based plots (because kids are a hell of a lot messier than most authors seem to write them), but you did a wonderful job with this one. The first chapter was a wonderful hook, and I really love your Hermione and your portrayal of her emotional struggle. While I think more background/flashbacks detailing her relationship with Ron could have made it seem less like he was a convenient choice (as your Harry mentioned), I get how Hermione felt, and the implications of the title-smart people making stupid decisions.
Oddly enough, however, I think my favourite part of the entire series was a bit when Harry contemplates whether his parents truly had been right for each other-with the insertion that they had died too young to see how they would grow together, live together. I'm a huge fan of the friendship romances, and don't particularly believe in the bickering types or idolization turned true affection, so I think that this point in relationship to all the main couples was incredibly poignant. It was why I understood Ginny, felt for her even in the midst of her more stupid decisions, but I still wouldn't have wanted her to be with Harry.
To me, no matter how much I can appreciate the HP universe, HP canon was essentially one long fairy-tale, and in no way reflected normal/real-life relationships or chains of events, with way too many convenient plot devices and an (unsurprising) lack of actual character development. So what I ended up loving about this fiction is that it picked apart the fairy tale and left it vulnerable, capitalizing on certain bits to form what I believe to be a fairly realistic take on a (messy) relationship between best friends turned lovers.
bettertoflee chapter 9 . 1/22
This whole story just makes me so happy :) I especially love the way you've characterized all the kids. I've read it so many times, it's possible that I've commented this before... But either way :) know that it's still a favorite. I'm going to go look through your other stories, but if you never ended up writing that companion piece from James' POV a few years later, you totally should.I would be very interested in reading it.
FrictionX42 chapter 9 . 1/11
I've always been a H/Hr fan, and I was pretty worried at first that this story would be really full of angst and pain. While it has a little more than most of the stories I read, it wasn't too much. Your writing style is very very good. You make the emotions very intense and vivid. I like that. Great work, I look forward to seeing what else you have.
Andrius chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
This fic actually made me feel sorry for Ron, which is rare. Guy got the short end of the stick, and it wasn't his fault.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
Perfect! you captured the angst perfectly!
Noble Korhedron chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
Sounds like somebody forgot her contraceptive potion! :-D
Covered in Bruises chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
I think the word you were looking for isn't vindication but rather reading compression or rather the lack there of. A lot of us H/Hr think she said Harry and Hermione belong together but she didn't. All she said was that Ron and Hermione would have to work at marriage, like everyone else does.
ImperfectSystem chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
I don't...I can see a subtle weasley bashing for Ron in particular. I mean, I like that during Hermione's break up with him, he seemed so civil, but beforehand you made him seem like a whimp without will. I assure you after the events of the war the bloke's hardened up. Not to mention that when Ron ran out on them he was under the influence of the locket that had said itself it chose Ron's heart, seen inside it and that it now belonged to the horcrux. It's like the One Ring I've noticed. I would just like for there to be a more better perspective of Ron as a character, please.