Reviews for Stupid
this is very interesting and i can already feel the angst. I feel so bad for Hermione.
I'm always mad at him chapter 8 . 8/8
Harr's inner monologue is hilarious. Thank Merlin there's finally some romance! I don't think I could have handled more tension. Also, James made my heart happy. Really well done.
HeyLittleTrainWaitForMe chapter 1 . 4/13
Hi, if you liked this fic I highly suggest you read this one down below. It's very similar to Harry the Hufflepuff and The Thief of Hogwarts if you like those two, and just as funny.

s/12445757/1/Flowers-for-Harry

:):)
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 8 . 4/8
This is the first angsty fanfic I've ever liked. Very well done.
Gandalf's Beard chapter 9 . 3/11
I usually don't go for the "repressed desires," and "sorts out canon decades after the fact," Harry/Hermione fics, because it's too painful to relive how much Rowling bolloxed things up and have to see Harry and Hermione suffering through painful marriages to the wrong person for years.

But yours just pulled me in and wouldn't let go from the first paragraph, based on the strength of your writing and credible characterisations (though it's a bit odd to me that James and Albus's personalities seem to be switched - regardless, they're both well drawn). Very beautifully and realisitically written.
Deadache chapter 9 . 3/4
I'm stubbornly going to keep my negative opinion of chapter 2. Aside from that, this is a great story and very well written. Well done.
Deadache chapter 2 . 3/2
Well, the first chapter was absolutely brilliant. Then this chapter happened. Perhaps I'm alone here, but I can't stand it when an author writes the exact same scene again from a different person's perspective as another chapter. You already have Hermione correctly interpreting Harry's thoughts and reactions in the first chapter. There's no point in including Harry's perspective, other than to give the story a higher word count. I hope this doesn't continue.
Halle Alexis chapter 8 . 1/29
Aww, I've loved this story! There just aren't enough quality Harry/Hermione stories out there, lol.
Halle Alexis chapter 7 . 1/29
Uh-oh...
Halle Alexis chapter 1 . 1/28
This was heart-wrenchingly beautiful. It was so well-written and it felt so completely relatable and plausible. I adore this premise and look forward to reading more.
ThunderSphinx chapter 9 . 1/24
Please write a sequel :)

Pretty PLEEAAASE?
ThunderSphinx chapter 8 . 1/24
Please write a sequel :)
StayBlessed chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
Holy shit, this was absolutely amazing. This deserves some kind of accolade man. Loved every bit of it.
WizardWriting chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
This first chapter is stunning! What a strong start! The feelings Hermione has for Harry is exactly what I would've expected. Excellent!
LatoryaS2 chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
I flubbed and accidentally read the last chapter first *rolls eyes at self* but this good...REALLY good!