Reviews for Stupid
StayBlessed chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
Holy shit, this was absolutely amazing. This deserves some kind of accolade man. Loved every bit of it.
WizardWriting chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
This first chapter is stunning! What a strong start! The feelings Hermione has for Harry is exactly what I would've expected. Excellent!
LatoryaS2 chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
I flubbed and accidentally read the last chapter first *rolls eyes at self* but this good...REALLY good!
NatNicole chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
I was nodding and smiling in agreement up until Hermione said she's in love with Harry. That pretty much ruined the story for me and I didn't bother reading the rest of it.
VERY well-written, though!
xNaruHina chapter 8 . 6/8/2016
When Hermione tried convincing James she didn't have an affair the time he brought it up, why did she not just do an unbreakable vow to prove her words? Why did Harry not do the same when his kids thought he might have?
xNaruHina chapter 5 . 6/8/2016
Wow, screw James, really.
Ladymagenta chapter 8 . 6/6/2016
Omg! What an awesome story you have created here! You are so talented! Thank you for sharing this story to us readers :)
Tarix chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Damn, that's one heavy chapter
StarlingChild4 chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
! I just randomly discovered this fanfic, looking for good old HP fanfics to read, and THIS! This angsty, beautiful, frustrating, wonderful, horribly realistic Harmony fic! I CAN'T JH23WEIUFHIUWEBFHUWBE
mama123 chapter 9 . 3/10/2016
Such a beautiful amazing story!
LeanaM chapter 9 . 2/20/2016
This was absolutely beautiful, though heart-breaking at times.
Simona Polle chapter 9 . 2/13/2016
OH THIS IS SO GOOOD, And the morning sickness! OH Perfect! Thanks for a great story, I don't know why it hasn't many reviews! I normally dont like the first person point of view, but it was really funny and well written.

Thanks for writing :)
Jacebralor chapter 9 . 1/22/2016
I've always shipped them. Ginny always gave me vibes of obsessed stalker fan-girl (wouldn't be surprised if she'd been spiking his pumpkin juice with love potion) and Ron was an asshole, jealous of all the things Harry despised about his life (more love potion here? Just so he could have something that Harry didn't?) I suppose it's left to us, the readers, and writers of fine fan-fiction like yourself, to figure out, since surely Rowling would never cop to that in her interviews/Pottermore updates.
Must remember to thank the sMoldy Buzzard\s Old Crow for the recommendation.
duj chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
You started writing this at seventeen? I'm very impressed. You write with such wisdom, clarity and empathy. Such fairness. No one is the bad guy in this. They're just caught in a very unhappy situation.
Ar-Kaos chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
A sweet and lovely story, but I was genuinely hoping for a happier ending when I saw the title of the last chapter