Reviews for A Wizard's Redemption
G.Potter93 chapter 13 . 5h
Impressive that! 3 chapters in the same day!
Well it's progressing.
And damn the boys only been back a day and voldies getting back in there!
xXBlackRoseGardenXx chapter 13 . 13h
The more I watch the more I want to lock them both in a broom closet to get them to stream out their differences
G.Potter93 chapter 12 . 17h
... CAN I BE FIRST IN LINE? I am dubbing myself first IN LINE?!
Holy god. Could I be on the verge of tears anymore?! I don't think it's possible. I was literally... Oh my. Literally howling.
G.Potter93 chapter 11 . 21h
Well you successfully confused me! No idea! I loved it though!
acetwolf94 chapter 10 . 7/26
ADD MORE PLEASE!
acetwolf94 chapter 9 . 7/26
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
G.Potter93 chapter 10 . 7/25
Go Draco!
G.Potter93 chapter 9 . 7/24
Aw that's so sweet again! Woohoo for non-insane Tom.
I'm now wondering what tactics voldie is going to use to kill Harry. It's obvious he doesn't feel the same way as Tom does.
Personally I would use Harry like voldie did in order of the Phoenix. Make him second guess himself forget who he is and then kill Tom, and bring Harry to him.
But I do not want Tom to die! This is my crazy mind thinking up theories haha
G.Potter93 chapter 8 . 7/24
Aw bless Tom. That's actually really cute even tho it's not really supposed to be. I love that they depend on each other so much.
xiunam12 chapter 8 . 7/20
I really enjoyed this chapter
G.Potter93 chapter 7 . 7/18
Love it.!
kxinju chapter 5 . 7/10
your first draft of this story was absolutely wonderful, I am so excited to see what you will do this time. You are a magnificent writer, and you manage to pull off pairings that I never thought I could go together. I do not have much constructive criticism because I do not see anything I would like you to change. I am glad that you are doing this for yourself and not for your readers. Please know that I I'm so happy 2 have found your work.
G.Potter93 chapter 5 . 7/10
Loved it! Bloody sneaky dipping into his head again an poisoning the food.
kxinju chapter 5 . 7/10
G.Potter93 chapter 4 . 7/7
Awesome! Touching little moment there :)