Reviews for A Wizard's Redemption
CrypticSilhouette chapter 24 . 9/19
This story doesn't even make any sense. He's suddenly voldemorts twin? And no one ever mentioned? And dumbledore somehow covered this up too?

Well that last part I could get... But really? So many problems in their relationship could have been solved had he just told him that.. Why would he claim to be him anyway?

On that note, what relationship? The dudes kind of raped him twice and even though he's spoken out loud about it in front of everyone, no one does anything?

"You raped me last night!"
"Aww, they're so cute together."

thats basically their relationship. In a room full of people, Tom has literally picked Harry up by his throat (violently) and nobody questioned it. He quite clearly states on multiple occasions that he is scared that Tom is going to kill him. Is this meant to be a (yknow) realistic relationship or is this just some like sick interpretation of one?

I want to finish this, but only because I have finished so many others and I am having a hard time finding new fics
libros5 chapter 3 . 4/8
This is probably not your intention, but I hate Dumbledore
CaBuckeye chapter 31 . 3/2/2014
"Now, Sirius," Harry said. "You reminded me that I have to go back to the Dursley's until I am 17. Let me remind you that I love you; but, I will have access to the Potter properties then and AND if you do NOT quit insulting and being a general ass to Tom that the welcome mat WILL be withdrawn to any and all folks that do not get along with us. This has got to stop, Sirius. You are driving me away."
CaBuckeye chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
oops...Did you mean to say "Happy Birthday" instead of
""Harry Birthday, sorry I wasn't here for you this morning.""

I swear, one just wants to put Harry & Tom into a locked
room and tell them that they will not be released until
they have worked it all out.
Shannon the Original chapter 55 . 1/4/2014
This is really good! Update soon!
goodbyeaccount chapter 55 . 1/4/2014
Wonderful ending. :) I can't wait to see what happens in the finale. (And fourth year was always a fun year. Are you planning on doing the whole book like this one? Or just the bits that Harry doesn't have in his memory?)
Nagilover4ever chapter 54 . 1/2/2014
T-TrainOrTurkeyT chapter 54 . 1/2/2014
I can't believe you did that! So not cool! I didn't want Dumbledore to die. Tom isn't going to be sane anymore. I can't see him remaining a good guy anymore. I hope things work out OK in the sequel! Poor Tom. Now's he's an orphan too!
goodbyeaccount chapter 54 . 1/2/2014
Awesome. :) I love when we get to see just how powerful Tom really is. It seems that sometimes people forget what he's capable of just because he acts so normal with everyone.
I also loved the subtle change to Harry's patronus. It really helped show just how profound their bond is. (I wonder what Tom's patronus would be. . .)
Altogether a wonderful chapter. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Nagilover4ever chapter 53 . 11/21/2013
Shannon the Original chapter 53 . 11/21/2013
Wow! Dramatic chapter though I felt that Dumbledore was being really weird in this chapter! Update soon :D
Elfin69 chapter 52 . 10/8/2013
Will Dumbledore end up dying this time or will Harry be able to help him get back and have Snape be able stop the poison and then Dumbledore will be able to stay with them longer. I hope that he does not die since it will devastate both Tom and Harry.
Nagilover4ever chapter 52 . 10/6/2013
Shalette chapter 52 . 10/6/2013
Thank you for this chapter. I absolutely love Tom and Harry's chemistry.
Shalette chapter 51 . 9/25/2013
Thanks for the awesome update.