Reviews for Hearing the Rainbow
maplefeathers403 chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
I love it... it made me cry... it was so, so, sweet, and chasing the sound of the rainbow is simply so Luna. Thank you.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Very Luna.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
That was...wow just brilliant work. I applaud you you're stories are most of my favorites I think this is my third fav after finding yellow an brush up on your Shakespeare. Keep it up!
Graciexx chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
And someday she does.
This almost made me cry.
Summertime Sasuke chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
You got Luna just right. And, for all we know this could've really happened. I love it.
vikky-leigh chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
That was beautiful. The idea of being able to hear the rainbow is such a lovely one-and it is just so Luna. I love it.
SpiritedWind chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wow...so touching and emotional. It really captures Luna perfectly. This is great. :)
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I can not help but admire Luna for standing strong for what she believes even when everyone and everything in her world seems to be telling her otherwise.

My absolute favorite line from this story: If you have to see something with your own two eyes to believe it's real, then you're going to miss half of life's wonders!
IW90 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Why is everything you write so awesome? Loved it.
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
It was a really enchanting story. You wrote it beautifully, I cried. Good job! :)
monkeyman626 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Man, there are plenty of good stories on this site, and plenty of talented authors... but you are one of those few individuals who are not only talented, but gifted. Your writing is at a whole other level! I love all of the stories I have read so far, and I hope you don't ever stop writing!
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Oh wow, i lovelovelove this story. It certainly does explain why Luna acts the way she does...

I'll confess to always having wanted to see what that feels like. Sometimes, I see the words I'm saying as I speak, but it's not the same to seeing colors as someone talks.
NatalieWeasley chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I am absolutly crying right now. All your storys have such a powerful message! Thank you.
Shadowdog96 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
It was really good! Better than good or great :) I've never heard of that though, seeing sounds. I'm not saying you're wrong, but it's really interesting… Anyway, here's my few seconds taken out of my not so busy life to review :)