Reviews for Five Things that Few People Know about Percy
Feromone chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This is lovely and so well written. It really feels like you write down the essence of Percy, and I love him so. Thank you!
Homesick-for-english-rain chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This is beautiful and going in my favorites :)
RadleyPierce chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Aww, the last one made me a little bit sad, poor Percy. But on a happier note, this fanfic was cute so thanks for writing it :)
Anonymous person chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This is really beautiful. It made me cry at the end, because he DOES love them, but they don't know it! Just so sad, and beautiful.

These are my favorite parts:

'He watches them, and protects them without them ever knowing.'

'Then one morning he woke, and he was tired of it. Tired of being no-one and going nowhere.'

It hurt that they hadn't begged him to stay.

It hurt that he didn't hear from them.

It didn't stop him loving them.'

I think this is all true. To be honest, it isn't surprising that Percy did feel this way, I mean, throughout the books before he leaves Ferd and George are constantly teasing him and pranking him, and he just try's to help people.

Percy is my new favorite character thanks to this fic, and I really wish that there could be a story written where the weasleys realize what he does for them, and why he left.

Again, the most beautiful fix I have ever read
Bluefangluver chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This fic got me to thinking of Percy as more than just a background guy...very good fic... The ending made me cry..
pinote007 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Your idea of Percy is the same I have! I definitely think Percy has talent and loves his family, though they don't notice it... :( that's pretty sad...
J.Gabrielle chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Of all the Percy/Oliver fics I've read thus far, yours is one of my favourites. Why? It's simple but it hits right home. Percy wasn't OOC in your fic like he was in alot of others and I just love the portrayal of his love for his family and Oliver. The way he loves them from the side and the quiet passion of it is absolutely beautiful. It is poignant and will sure be one of the stories that will linger long after I've finished.
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
good, but yet kinda sad! D
Relala chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
A truly suburb adventure into my favourite Weasley. This is an honestly well written story with a magnificent plot. I adored the originality of some of these things. “Can love like he used to fly; with wildness and abandon, and a joyful sense of freedom” and “How many people know that Percy Weasley has raised the dead?” were just truly amazing points of view for me, I marvelled over these moments.

This story reminds me a lot of the FanFic “Letter’s Never Sent” by “Jetamor” and I think you might like this piece. It’s just as darling as this lovely story you have here.
Simplicity Is Bliss chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
It's rare that I see such a human Percy (which is a shame, he's kind of adorable). Very well written, and I frankly can't see any critiques I can make.

Cheers,

SiB
numberman123 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Um... Wow. I've read very few stories in which Percy isn't a total jerk that doesn't care for his family and this is by far, one of the best. Despite his attitude in the books and people's general interpretation of him, I actually like Percy. I love your rendition of his character, someone who learns through sheer hard work and can never really express themself though not for lack of trying.

"He fights his demons the hard way, and when they refuse to leave, he grows around them, accommodates them within his soul and mind, and allows them to shape him, more than he knows."-Amazing line. Percy isn't unemotional and prissy. He has his demons, and his fears, and he takes them in and makes them his own. Beautiful line.

"In his third year, Madam Hooch casually suggests trying out for Keeper on the Quidditch team- he was already tall, and she had noticed that he handled his broom with a rare gentleness and understanding, and Percy hesitates torn between wanting to accept, wanting to know what it felt like to be accepted and wanted, as an integral part of a team, to be actually liked, in a way that despite himself he had never managed to achieve."- Wow. Percy is human too. Sometimes we all forget the minor characters but this line shows the little insecurities he holds that makes him human and possibly more alive that ever before in my imagination.

"Then kisses are pressed to his mouth, and he can feel the half hesitant touches all over again, and he thinks that maybe he doesn't need to tell the world. Maybe it's just enough to feel it."-No word can actually express how much I love this line. His quiet acceptance of it is strangely magnificent for me.

Might ve rambling but I'm totally in love with this fic. Great job! Nice to see some other Percy fans out there.
Wuff chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This is very well-written! A wonderful characterisation of Percy. I think your story has made me fall in love with him :-)
Second Storey Stairwell chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Wow. This was really good. I portrayed a completely new side to Percy (while still giving me some of my favourite pairing XP). It was sad but sweet. Sort of like the way pineapple and kiwifruit burn your tongue but you eat it anyway. It just made me like Percy so much more CX
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Wow! This is awesome and so well written, I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into this! Great job!
eromenosx chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
_ that was just soo good!