Reviews for City Lights
I think I kinda late for reviewing...but just to let you know this story is awesome! gosh love it pal! hahaha I ove Nana from blast too.. thank you for the story *bow
sympatheticassassin chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
Thank you for writing this. It was very good. I liked how you wrote Ryou and his emotions. I've always felt connected to Ryou and I got what he was feeling in your story.
SarahIsAPikachu chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
Excuse me whilst I fangirl over this story. It's amazing! One of my favourites now, definitely. Thank you very much!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
It was really good! Totally loved it!
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
Very cute I enjoyed this, though I wish there had been a lemon xD
fansofcollisions chapter 8 . 3/28/2010
Hehe, brilliant story! Only the second fic I've read of this pairing (and the first had a female Ryou...) but it's so cute! Very well written, I appreciate how easily you were able to keep the two in character. Great job, keep writing.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
I enjoyed this very much. It brought me to tears and laughter. I must admit I am one of those people that don't have a good grasp on language. There is many a times when I find myself unable to find the words to express how I feel about the fic I just read in the review, like now.
subaru1999 chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
amazing story! although now i will be forever bothered with what the place where the ceiling and wall meets is called...
Kitten Kong chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
I love this story. It's really well written and the character development is great. I will admit that I am guilty of being a Ryou/Bakura angst fan, but I really loved this. It's great to find a fic that isn't purely about Ryou angsting all the time. Anyway great fic. :)
KaL KeY chapter 8 . 6/5/2009
i loved this story! i think that setoxryou is such a cute pairing! keep up the good work!
Seylin chapter 8 . 9/17/2008
I have read a lot of YGO slash, even more that features my fave pairings, but I must say that THIS is the absolute best Seto/Ryou fic I have ever read.

Nothing in this was rushed and I feel that everything was carefully planned before being written. Your characters were amazingly in character.

Overall I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for sharing it.

Phate Phoenix chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
I'd like to thank you for placing the final straw that broke this camel's back. XD It was this particular fanfic that fully converted me to Euroshipping. I'm not sure if you'll actually get this (this was written, what? Last year?) but I'd still like to thank you.

Braindead514 chapter 8 . 3/4/2008
This was a really great story. I love the way that you developed Seto and Ryou, and gave them such realistic personalities and thoughts. I also like the who language theme that really just ties the whole story together. Excellent work!
Minkira chapter 8 . 2/11/2008
this is so great and so well written. i have to say i adore this pairing. It also helps that about the time i got to where seto asked ryou to stay with him i had a piece of man mean confess his love to me (finally). Great job i really love it!
Nova laVie chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
hey i read this like a month ago but never reviewed but i always ment to come back and do it and i am :D

i have to say this is one of THE best stories i have ever read and for sure THE best of this ship. i really really liked it (as if you couldn't tell)

so sweet, so shippy, and so following the characters in a good way! I Love how you do Otogi. he's just so great!