Reviews for Despite the Odds
darklover chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I loved how this fic turned out. Great job!
Yuuki-Kuran of the Knight chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I loved it...lol!
xwhitemoonx chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
aww cute
chumelon chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
hehe loved it! hm..what can i say? great as always xD

-Claudia
ichirukifan13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S SO CUTE!
RAMEN-monster chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Ahaha this scenario actually seems quite likely IF it were to happen ion the manga/anime series. sigh now if only those two hooked up first "
I am no longer using this acco chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
*squee!* I love the waiter! You give the sgnal, I bring the romance!
colourpearl chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Aw...

That was so cute!
Misura chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
A delightfully funny story about a pair of star-crossed lovers beating the odds - I enjoyed it especially because the brand of humor seemed very much like that used in the manga. (Somewhere across town, I'm sure, Ichigo's dad is sitting at home, pouting.)
kaoru240 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
*-* SO CUTE I LOVE IT

plz continued writing ichiruki plz *-*
Peppercorn chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I liked the restaurant scene LOLS XD

it was sweet ) Nice work!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
oh my gosh...that was a wonderful terrific fan fic I ever read...you did an awesome in portraying thier charcter...so you get a five out of a five star...wonferdul job...Ichigo adn Rukia forver!
Final Fight chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Yes, you did quite well. Now as for the two of them being together like that - well I figure (as most people probably have) that either Rukia would use one of those faux bodies that would turn her into a human - or Ichigo would ascend to Soul Society - either way - it's all good.
VioletIris chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
It's kinda sad that he has to kneel to be at her eye-level... Bah! Anyway, it was a very KEWT story and me likes it!
Melis Ishida chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
That was very cute and very sweet!You kept them in character too and i love your writing. A very cute fiction and i can so see this happening to them XD I truly hope they end up together at the end of Bleach _