Reviews for A New Beginning
Autumnvicky chapter 82 . 11/8
I felt like I wasn't given enough time to vent my rage at James. If I were Rose, I would have honestly fought James, kicked, punched, bruised, hit and screamed at him. Not helplessly let the jerk drag me away. The anger made me have to reread the ending several times to take the rest of it in.

Overall an amazing story! Thank you for writing it. :)
That's far more information about Snape that anyone needed.

The part where Hermione is held prisoner except for one hour a day is where I refuse to suspend disbelief any longer. The Hermione from the books and movies would have demanded a far better explanation of that perverse restriction and would likely have told them to shove the "offer" up their asses when their tenuous reasoning made no sense.
I really don't like the part where she'll be forced to live on-site. That's too over-controlling for any real type job where caring for children of the owner isn't involved. Too unrealistic.
DiMera13 chapter 1 . 9/27
Well said! Severus did not deserve his end...and some how I think J.K.R. would be okay with this...I know I am.
Bookwormkat1 chapter 11 . 8/31
I'd only reached the Sean bit when I realised the anagram -_- next time, I shall maybe read the end of the chapter? ;)
Bookwormkat1 chapter 10 . 8/31
Omigod. I can't believe it took me until this chapter to notice it -_- the names Sparse Venues and Sean U. Vespers. They're anagrams. You sneaky person!
I like it.
ShoeychocolatXD chapter 10 . 8/19
I thought that there was something weird about sparse venues, but Sean U. Vespers?
I spy with my little eye an anagram.

Severus Snape
Sean U. Vespers
Sparse Venues

Well played
kate1309 chapter 83 . 8/1
It was amazing!
kate1309 chapter 52 . 7/31
How did you come up with so many questions?
articcat621 chapter 82 . 7/26
This was seriously a wonderful story. It made me laugh and cry and it was so nice to see a non Ron bashing story.

RIP, darling. /*
Golden Asp chapter 82 . 4/18
I just read this in one sitting, at work. I loved it. Thank you for writing it. It seems like it could totally be canon and I LOVED it.
Excellent story, thank you for sharing! I really like your portrayal of Snape seeking love rather than being brought down kicking and screaming as is done in a lot of HG/SS stories. I also like that there was no major screw up with the couple with some lame plot twist where one or the other is behaving uncharacteristicly stupid. All of your stories are great, but I think this one is my favorite.
the-little-guru chapter 4 . 3/7
This fic is so great, I think this is one of the first hgss fics I've read that don't flame ron.
Raye chapter 82 . 2/26
I absolutely love this Fic! The character development was amazing as was the story. Definitely one of the better Snape/Hermione Fics I've read. Massive kudos and keep up your amazing writing!
misssassy1 chapter 8 . 1/22
you just made me cry with this chapter. the emotions were very tender.
1,704 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »