Reviews for A New Beginning
girllgemini chapter 8 . 7/7
This chapter was emotional and necessary, I must say :)
Ljpjcg chapter 83 . 5/7
Just read this again in remembrance of you, Ruth. You are missed. If anyone is interested in seeing her collection of works, use the Internet Wayback site and look up theburningpen.
Fas IkbenVanEyck chapter 82 . 5/4
Just finished reading your fanfic and I just wanted to thank you for writing, it was awsome, I really enjoyed, one of my favorites. Great characters, obviously our favorites couple but also the kids, I loved Hugo and Rod. I'm looking forward to read the rest of your stories. Thanks!
Ugh. Molly.
kate1309 chapter 5 . 3/6
I realized that I've already read this, but I can't stop reading! I remember how good this story is and I just keep reading. This is a really good story, I hope you know that. I hope you continue to write and get good reviews. I will continue to read your stories and enjoy them. Thank you for writing them in the first place.
KarenDetroit chapter 51 . 2/7
You are insane, you know that? But funny as well as creative. Signing up for online test and pretending to be the Snarkmaster...
KarenDetroit chapter 1 . 2/7
aww... sweet ending
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 56 . 12/21/2015
I don't like the headmaster - he's nothing like Dumbledore - and he's mean. :(
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 36 . 12/20/2015
That was glorious! I absolutely adore this story! :)
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 31 . 12/20/2015
I'm angry at those teachers - how can they be so cruel!
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 24 . 12/20/2015
Ah poor them, that's quite the awkward situation. I liked this chapter though. This story is great.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 22 . 12/20/2015
oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh shit is right! btw the the awkward scene between hermione catching snape in the shower! it was hilarious!
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 18 . 12/20/2015
aww... I'm glad Severus is smart enough to return the stone. I wouldn't want him to get sucked into it, never able to let it go like some wizards.
1,725 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »