Reviews for A New Beginning
Excellent story, thank you for sharing! I really like your portrayal of Snape seeking love rather than being brought down kicking and screaming as is done in a lot of HG/SS stories. I also like that there was no major screw up with the couple with some lame plot twist where one or the other is behaving uncharacteristicly stupid. All of your stories are great, but I think this one is my favorite.
telleroftails-weaverofdreams chapter 4 . 3/7
This fic is so great, I think this is one of the first hgss fics I've read that don't flame ron.
Raye chapter 82 . 2/26
I absolutely love this Fic! The character development was amazing as was the story. Definitely one of the better Snape/Hermione Fics I've read. Massive kudos and keep up your amazing writing!
misssassy1 chapter 8 . 1/22
you just made me cry with this chapter. the emotions were very tender.
alizeta chapter 64 . 1/12
It's the first time I enjoy reading about a ball in a HP fanfic, because it's the first time an author really talk about dancing, and not just about how great the characters are clothed and whatever.
alizeta chapter 52 . 1/12
Actually Snape wants always make love, when he's in love with her, so he's not really true in the test.
alizeta chapter 51 . 1/12
But you didn't tell us what were YOUR result, author, I am sure they are really interesting! It's a good idea the test but it's surprising from Hermione who is usually so sensible.
alizeta chapter 37 . 1/11
A real moving scene, thank you misfigg
alizeta chapter 36 . 1/11
It's really an unexpected sorting, but it shows that once more Valdemore, who saw Rod as a Hufflepyff, was wrong and I love it. That also show the influence of the environment on individuals. I love this fic, as all what you write!
alizeta chapter 28 . 1/11
Actually I don't like the idea of separating pupils into different houses just because of what they are. But I am not basically against affirmative action.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/24/2014
I'm at the 6th chappie.. and have found a clue! Space Venues is Severus Snape rearranged! Go me! ;) 0
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 83 . 7/22/2014
This story was amazing. I don't even know what to say. So so perfect! It's been seven years (and one day) since DH was released and I'm still sad about Snape! This was very well written, and I loved it! Gonna read more of your stuff now!
Happy writing!
xx Sage
Bella-Elle-Strange chapter 83 . 7/10/2014
(Excuse my language) but holeeeee shiiit! That was honestly so so amazing- thank you for writing this, it is the best fanfic I have ever read In my life. I don't know what I'm going to with my life now that its over XD the only problem I had was that 83 chapters wasn't enough! You could wrote a chapter everyday for the next 10 Yeats and I would read it everyday! This was such a refreshing thing to read, words can't describe how incredible I believe a writer you are! Thank you!
the.villain.you.want.to.be chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
I love that Ron is/was a good guy in this story. It's a nice change and really seems to suit him.
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 82 . 5/6/2014
Outstanding! I knew when I saw your name on the story it was going to be good but this exceeded expectations. And yes... I went there.
Although I'm not a fan of Hermione with Ron I really liked how you kept the canon epilogue compliant even so far as giving a good explanation of how their lives together worked smoothly. I'm not a fan of that pairing mostly for the reasons of it seems like Hermione is "settling" and wasting her talents; which you aptly conveyed while managing to give her a happy homelife as well. Impressive.

I adored Rod. Absolutely adored him. Keeping him Slytherin after Voldemort had concluded he was a Hufflepuff was sheer brilliance -especially with the Hat's reasoning. That he was unassuming then turning into someone so impressive was wonderful.
However I'm highly disappointed in the quality of Hogwarts teaching during the children's time there. I mean... neither the Headmaster nor the teachers to whom we were introduced seemed very apt at their jobs. Shame.

The flow into the relationship for the leading couple was really nice. Of course seeing Severus' take on humor was beyond delightful. i laughed so hard, so often!

Thanks so much for writing.
1,693 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »