Reviews for Married to the Koopa King
author is so excited she been brainstorming it for like 6 year, and here I am still waiting for the 'sexy' stuff...constant loop of...waiting
Ava chapter 7 . 3/3
BEST STORY EVER
Sumoomoo chapter 7 . 1/18
OMG i love this SOOOO much

you HAVE to continue this!
Songbird73 chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
I really like this please please keep writing.
Blood Fluffles chapter 7 . 12/18/2015
This is great! I love how you're making it all work in such a cohesive manner, I just can't get enough! I've reread it multiple times and just can't help but want more. Though, one thing is bugging me, will Giga-Bowser ever make an appearance?
Moon chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
Sorry i rushed i meant my own fan fictions but PLZ UPDATE!
Moon chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
BEST STORY EVER! Please don't stop I love this story and I'm telling all my friends about it. You have inspired me to write y own fan fictions. i will tell you when i get an account, probably this Christmas when I get a computer. So don't stop, update, keep going, Your Awesome, and Bowser is my favorite character. ;}
hello chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
Hi, I wanted to tell you that I love this series, and even if it'll never finish, I still love it. Thank you for making "married to the koopa king" so awesome!
Mario chapter 7 . 9/11/2015
Finish the story already!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2015
Plz plz continue pretty plz ! This story Ishort awesome
RibbonRevolution chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
The Koopalings's innocence is priceless. But it's nice they went through all that trouble for their dad. It shows they care~
RibbonRevoltuion chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
Aawww this is so cute!
remeber to updat chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
well here i am again trying to remind you. i know your busy with that book but in case you forget about it here it is. well you could also come back on and see this is guess... ANYWAY three words THIS. IS. PERFECT.
RibbonRevolution chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
I like the low-key consummation jokes lol! I wonder if Peach and Bowser will consummate their marriage O_o. And thought the Koopalings weren't Bowser's children. But I like it this way, it makes for hectic child-raising hijinks.
RibbonRevolution chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
That was fantastic! I never thought I'd read MARIO fanfiction ever. The words smut, angst, feels, and romance come to mind when I think of fanfiction; the world of Mario just seems too innocent for all that! But lately I've taken a liking to Bowser while playing Bowser's Inside Story and I thought "lol what if there were fics about Bowser"? Well here I am and I'm not disappointed! This is so well written and I was actually smiling at how cute Bowser was!