Reviews for Married to the Koopa King
Shayotita chapter 7 . 9/6
Though then again its been 7 years since you last updated this since it was last updated in 2010. I dunno if you even see this or if your still on FanF OR still into Mario Bros. But I would really love if you continued with the story as it was getting goodif not give it to someone that can continued it. keep up the good work!~
Shayotita chapter 7 . 9/6
please continued!
Anonymous Girl Gamer chapter 7 . 8/18
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Cliffhanger!
This was such an amazing story. I wish it was finished, but I was still really happy with what was written.
Draco Fury chapter 7 . 7/17
I'm doing this to see what will happen
Draco Fury chapter 7 . 4/4
Please update the story.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/30/2016
author is so excited she been brainstorming it for like 6 year, and here I am still waiting for the 'sexy' stuff...constant loop of...waiting
Ava chapter 7 . 3/3/2016
BEST STORY EVER
Sumoomoo chapter 7 . 1/18/2016
OMG i love this SOOOO much

you HAVE to continue this!
Songbird73 chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
I really like this please please keep writing.
Blood Fluffles chapter 7 . 12/18/2015
This is great! I love how you're making it all work in such a cohesive manner, I just can't get enough! I've reread it multiple times and just can't help but want more. Though, one thing is bugging me, will Giga-Bowser ever make an appearance?
Moon chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
Sorry i rushed i meant my own fan fictions but PLZ UPDATE!
Moon chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
BEST STORY EVER! Please don't stop I love this story and I'm telling all my friends about it. You have inspired me to write y own fan fictions. i will tell you when i get an account, probably this Christmas when I get a computer. So don't stop, update, keep going, Your Awesome, and Bowser is my favorite character. ;}
hello chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
Hi, I wanted to tell you that I love this series, and even if it'll never finish, I still love it. Thank you for making "married to the koopa king" so awesome!
Mario chapter 7 . 9/11/2015
Finish the story already!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2015