Reviews for Married to the Koopa King
Moon chapter 7 . 11/20
Sorry i rushed i meant my own fan fictions but PLZ UPDATE!
Moon chapter 7 . 11/20
BEST STORY EVER! Please don't stop I love this story and I'm telling all my friends about it. You have inspired me to write y own fan fictions. i will tell you when i get an account, probably this Christmas when I get a computer. So don't stop, update, keep going, Your Awesome, and Bowser is my favorite character. ;}
hello chapter 7 . 10/2
Hi, I wanted to tell you that I love this series, and even if it'll never finish, I still love it. Thank you for making "married to the koopa king" so awesome!
Mario chapter 7 . 9/11
Finish the story already!
Plz plz continue pretty plz ! This story Ishort awesome
RibbonRevolution chapter 4 . 7/7
The Koopalings's innocence is priceless. But it's nice they went through all that trouble for their dad. It shows they care~
RibbonRevoltuion chapter 3 . 7/3
Aawww this is so cute!
remeber to updat chapter 1 . 7/2
well here i am again trying to remind you. i know your busy with that book but in case you forget about it here it is. well you could also come back on and see this is guess... ANYWAY three words THIS. IS. PERFECT.
RibbonRevolution chapter 2 . 6/30
I like the low-key consummation jokes lol! I wonder if Peach and Bowser will consummate their marriage O_o. And thought the Koopalings weren't Bowser's children. But I like it this way, it makes for hectic child-raising hijinks.
RibbonRevolution chapter 1 . 6/30
That was fantastic! I never thought I'd read MARIO fanfiction ever. The words smut, angst, feels, and romance come to mind when I think of fanfiction; the world of Mario just seems too innocent for all that! But lately I've taken a liking to Bowser while playing Bowser's Inside Story and I thought "lol what if there were fics about Bowser"? Well here I am and I'm not disappointed! This is so well written and I was actually smiling at how cute Bowser was!
remeber to updat chapter 7 . 6/30
well you said it so i think i should remind you about this ol story
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 7 . 6/7
I love this story so far, it is beautiful and by far one of the best BowserXPeach Fics Ive read in a while, I hope you update soon and I really am hoping they consummate their marriage soon :3
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 5 . 6/7
Aww Poor Bowser and Peach I loved this chapter!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 2 . 6/7
Poor peach I kinda feel bad for her right now though the kids are adorable!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 1 . 6/7
This was amazing and I love how lengthy this is great work!