Reviews for Married to the Koopa King
Ashley Brown chapter 7 . 3/14
Hope you make another chapter soon.
PredatorPuck chapter 2 . 3/14
Hahahha babysitting children is hard! Being mother of evil dragon thing could be harder!
PredatorPuck chapter 1 . 3/14
hahah very interesting and i always though Peach and Bowser had thing going on!
Super Aids chapter 7 . 3/12
Hello from Super Aids, I would like to say bravo on this story. I'm quite excited to read the next chapter. Please continue the great work.

Regards, a fan
Kingtutgaming chapter 7 . 3/10
"- But hopefully, it won't be a year or two until an update."

"hopefully, it won't be a year or two until an update."

"a year or two until an update."

"a year or two"

AAAAARRRGUUUHHH!
Kingtutgaming chapter 3 . 3/7
I need to see a omake where he gave her a piece of candy instead.
Ashley Brown chapter 7 . 2/12
Please make more chapters soon.
Ashley Brown chapter 1 . 2/7
Make more chapter s please.
justicejustice chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Just re-read this and it's still amazing! I saw on your profile that you are trying to publish a real live book. Congrats and good luck! That's so awesome; you certainly have the talent. If it gets to the bookstores please let us readers know the title and where to find it! I hope you'll revisit your fics someday and update this beauty though. In my opinion, this is probably the best BowserxPeach fic out there (and I've read quite a few).
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
XD LOVE IT!

Cute Peach Bowser Junior moment. And the idea of Peach as Stepmom...TICKLES ME!

LOVE THIS STORY!
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
XD LOVE this story, and LOVE that it continues and uses the plot device of Bowser and Peach being MARRIED! :D
joshua mosier chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo! MY! GOD! THIS IS TO GOOD I NEED MOREEEEE! I NEED THAT MOMENT!
Karessa chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
I love it so much! please ! do your best and quick! i stayed up all night to read this! :)
ashley brown chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
Make more chapters because this story is very awesome.
Larousse Lucy chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Diré esto primero en mi idioma para que te des cuenta de que no sólo personas que hablan inglés te leen:
"OH DIOS MÍO, COMO AMO ESTA HISTORIA, ES PERFECTA, ¡ES JUSTO LO QUE HABÍA IMAGINADO! Peach no es una perra desagradecida con Bowser, ¡Realmente lo intenta! Asume su responsabilidad como monarca y no tiene un egoísta pensamiento de ser la damisela que necesita ser salvada de sus obligaciones. Aceptémoslo, en el mundo real, Peach habría estado comprometida con el Príncipe Bowser desde el inicio, buscando la alianza entre los países aún sin amor. Así es el mundo. Y Peach es la justa monarca dulce que se espera de ella, refleja perfectamente sus actitudes en el juego.
Me decepciona mucho que el Fanfic tenga 4 años inactivo :c y me entristece... Pero bueno... No hay nada que hacer...
Espero sigas muy pronto, tienes a una lectora PEGADA a tu historia, me encanta, Me Encanta, ME ENCANTA. ¡Saludos!
...
In your lenguaje now (If you don't understand all, is because I to use a translator, sorry ... I don't know much english, just a little):
I will say this first in my language, so you realize that not only english speakers read you:
"OH MY GOD, HOW I LOVE THIS STORY, IS PERFECT, IS JUST WHAT HAD IMAGINED! Peach isn't Bowser ungrateful bitch, she really tries! She assumes responsibility as monarch and not a selfish thought to be the damsel who need to be saved from their obligations. Let's face it, in the real world, Peach would have been engaged to Prince Bowser from the start, in the seeking the alliance between the countries, even without love. So is the Peach is the just sweet monarch is expected of her, reflected perfectly their attitudes in the game.
It disappoints me so much that is 4 years old inactive Fanfic y it saddens me... Well... There is nothing to do...
I hope you follow soon, you have a reader STUCK to your story, I love it, I Love It, I LOVE IT. Greetings!