Reviews for Dead Trouble
Netchka chapter 17 . 7/8
Great story. Someone finally got rid of Skeeter! Yeah!
Navn Ukjent chapter 17 . 4/11/2014
Fun story.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
Very enjoyable. I personally think this ending was better. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/26/2013
"Boyonce, Avril Lavigne, Justin Timberlakeā€¦ No doubt they were agents of whatever conspiracy was responsible for cursing so many women." Oh, my, please tell me Rita writes something with that in The Prophet!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Kendra? As in Kendra-I-have-no-last-name-Sir? Guess I have to read to find out. :)
Lady Lark chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
I don't know how I missed this story when it came out. But I did. I loved it. The whole magic world colliding with the slayer world was done well here. I also liked the use of Spike, Illyria and Kennedy in this. So many feelings, all of them love. Thanks for sharing this.
Jarno chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
Nice story, though I find Harry a bit to weak for my liking. Especially since at this point in time, he is allready the head of the auror department. He becomes the head at 26, which I would say is rather remarkable.
Ireadtomuch chapter 16 . 10/20/2010
Happy 100th review! I LOVE what happened to Rita Skeeter! Death via bug zapper, a VERY fitting end for her!

I really enjoy this story and am adding it to my favorites!

TrisakAminawn chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Bwah! That bonus joke there at the end was...too much, which made it really funny. Hah.
azerjaban chapter 17 . 3/16/2010
my favorite you killed Rita
Mystamir chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Oh my, stakes on a plane... priceless :)
Jadegeminitx chapter 16 . 11/21/2009
Ok if nothing else Kudos the Rita situation. I'm enjoying this alot so far. Will contiue soon.

jheaton chapter 17 . 5/25/2009
Great story! I added it to my list of favorites as soon as I finished it, and as soon as I finish this review I'm off to pimp it in my favorite Buffy forum.

The intersection point you used in this fic is as original an idea as I've ever seen in an HP/BtVS crossover fic, and I really admire you for taking care to respect both timelines, which in my experience is EXTREMELY rare. I laughed out loud at the bit about Luna winning a Hugo, and at the chapter title "Stakes on a Plane." Puns may be the lowest form of humor, but there's a lot of pleasure to be found in a particularly clever and original one.

Thanks for a terrific fic!
KnowInsight chapter 17 . 6/17/2008
Nice. *smirks*

I especially appreciate Rita's end (though I'm pretty sure she already died in the books).

Anyway, great story. As always. )

And as always I look forward to future works. D