Reviews for Dead Trouble
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 17 . 7/19
A delightful mix of misunderstandings with no side overpowered or too strong. Harry's strength always was his ability to react sanely in crisis and think on the fly and could be overwhelmed by numbers and Willow is a good match for him wizard vs witch and she has a lot more reinforcements. I am not sure I liked illyria's inclusion as she is a bit overpowered but it did make sense including a secret keeper over both communities.

I do think that Harry was a little too slow to come up with inviting Aberforth to come talk as that should have been first thing when they said they both had claims on the body and the reasons came out for worrying about it being buried elsewhere. That is the only flaw I could find in this delightful story.
exillion chapter 17 . 4/7
I hate the fact that the wizarding nation is WORKING FOR THE FUCKING MUGGLES. Instead of the wizarding nation... being a FUCKING NATION. Since when did the minister of magic answers to the muggle prime minister? Fuck you.

This fic sucks fucking balls.
NhaTrang chapter 2 . 4/2
Why, indeed. Sheesh, stakes are WOOD. Wood grows damn near everywhere. Find a copse of trees, find some windfallen branches, and whittle some. You even get handy bark for a good grip! Elapsed time, 30 minutes.
Netchka chapter 17 . 7/8/2015
Great story. Someone finally got rid of Skeeter! Yeah!
Navn Ukjent chapter 17 . 4/11/2014
Fun story.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
Very enjoyable. I personally think this ending was better. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/26/2013
"Boyonce, Avril Lavigne, Justin Timberlakeā€¦ No doubt they were agents of whatever conspiracy was responsible for cursing so many women." Oh, my, please tell me Rita writes something with that in The Prophet!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Kendra? As in Kendra-I-have-no-last-name-Sir? Guess I have to read to find out. :)
Lady Lark chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
I don't know how I missed this story when it came out. But I did. I loved it. The whole magic world colliding with the slayer world was done well here. I also liked the use of Spike, Illyria and Kennedy in this. So many feelings, all of them love. Thanks for sharing this.
Jarno chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
Nice story, though I find Harry a bit to weak for my liking. Especially since at this point in time, he is allready the head of the auror department. He becomes the head at 26, which I would say is rather remarkable.
Ireadtomuch chapter 16 . 10/20/2010
Happy 100th review! I LOVE what happened to Rita Skeeter! Death via bug zapper, a VERY fitting end for her!

I really enjoy this story and am adding it to my favorites!

-Reads-
TrisakAminawn chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Bwah! That bonus joke there at the end was...too much, which made it really funny. Hah.
azerjaban chapter 17 . 3/16/2010
my favorite part...how you killed Rita
Mystamir chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Oh my, stakes on a plane... priceless :)
Jadegeminitx chapter 16 . 11/21/2009
Ok if nothing else Kudos the Rita situation. I'm enjoying this alot so far. Will contiue soon.

Deb