Reviews for Lily's Eyes
That was so cute! I love Sevvie
forever-derelict chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
T_T good
amyniknak chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Aww, I love Severus so much. I like how you extended the scenes from the book, as they made me cry. I also love how he had to restrain himself when he heard Potter telling Lily she had beautful eyes... I feel so sorry for him... *faves*
KyleInOrange chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I love this fanfic! A perfect story, for post-DH people.

I, too, loved the Snape's memories chapter. I've never felt so sad and sorry for anyone in my entire life!

At least I was right. :-) SNAPE WAS GOOD ALL ALONG!

Great fic!
MySite chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Nicely wriiten. Perhaps you can extend on it...? add more ficlets?
Cascading Rainbow chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I reread your last passage about three times. _
Shibskip chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
This seems too much like what was there in the book except it was from Snape's point of view so I did like reading it.

But it could have ended with the time when he dies and that Harry's eyes are the last thing he sees.
OTS chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Aww, that was sweet! I'm pretty sure that "The Prince's Tale" was the first chapter in any book to make me cry. Anyways, you wrote this very beautifully! I enjoyed reading it very much-well done!
foreverpheely chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
this book was so good, i just finished it at like 1:50 in the morning this morning. it was so sad, cuz like everyone dies! i was sad that snape died, and then the pensieve with snape and lily. wow, this book was good. i cant believe there is no more harry potter books. i loved the epilogue in the back.