Reviews for Recurring Dreams
askita chapter 22 . 9/11/2009
*smile* This was great. Very good for a first fic! I don't know if I'd be intrested in the particular sequel you've got lined up. Mostly because it sounds like the type of fic that I dislike. Sorry. I prefer my male and female protagnist to work together during the plight. Espically if you're going to give Jason tender thoughts toward Irina but have him make the better choice and stay with Nikki. I like to live in a ficional world where my characters only have eyes for each other. *grin* but great job.
beautifulmess2005 chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
Such a cute and funny chapter!
Mimosa Grove chapter 22 . 3/6/2008
If they make a fourth Bourne film, this is how I would like it to play out. Seriously, fantastic fic! At first, I'll admit I was a little skeptical about Bourne's dreams but in the long run I thought you played it out really well. I loved how several of the characters thought that Bourne and Nicky were together, that restaurant scene was totally cute. Overall I really enjoyed the whole story, now I'm off to read the sequal!
Owl Emporium chapter 22 . 1/26/2008
Yay! Wow, I loved this story, it was great! I don't think I'll read the sequal though...eh...don't really wanna read about some girl trying to seduce him lol. This was such a great story though! I think I'm adding it to my favorites! :]

Angelica
Elliesmeow chapter 22 . 1/16/2008
Enjoyed the fic. Loved the song at the end. Glad my favorites made it through all the way to the end. Thanks for posting!

-Ellie
Mishelle20 chapter 22 . 9/6/2007
Amazing job! I absolutely LOVED this fic and this is definately one of the most well written fics I have ever had the pleasure of reading.
noro chapter 22 . 9/5/2007
great ending to a great story lookin forward to the sequel wonderful work.
Suzy87 chapter 22 . 9/5/2007
And this is the end! And a good one, not great but good and I like the summary for the sequel so I will check it out and read it! I don't like SongFics and that's why I did really liked the end very much. Hope you don't do that many times. Write more and write fast!
sara chapter 22 . 9/5/2007
great story!Keep on writing jason/nicky stories please!
Eva chapter 22 . 9/5/2007
Well, i very much feel i have been on a wonderful journey with this fic, it was great. I can very much tell from the quality just how much time and effort you put into this fic, and thank you so much for that!

I will definatly be here for your sequal, i really cant wait for it. so, until then, i will anticipate greatly about your coming fic.

Eva
kate chapter 20 . 9/2/2007
Please keep going! I love it!
madame.alexandra chapter 20 . 8/31/2007
You have mad skills. You have to update soon or I just might die...and please do go ahead with that intriguing sequel.

~Alexa
Mishelle20 chapter 20 . 8/30/2007
Great chapter, but please update soon because I can't wait to read what happens next.
Eva chapter 20 . 8/30/2007
love the chapter,not much more i can say apart from i love this fic, very well written!

the sequel (if you make it a sequel) sounds like it would be really fantastic, lots od drama which is always great. Although i would not want Irina to be successful in her seduction of jason. Nicky and Jason all the way :)
aliaslover14 chapter 20 . 8/30/2007
Gun point is exciting not boring.

Also, I totally Loved the stare down between Taylor and Jason. I love seeing how you write Jason's protective nature.