Reviews for Cat and Mouse
JustFishy chapter 21 . 2/11/2012
*snip*

"Frankly, headmaster," Albus cut in after a moment, a muscle in his bearded cheek twitching, a subtle indication to his growing impatience witht eh subject, "she took advantage of me." The words tasted a lie on his tongue, but Albus hadn't yet reached a plausible route out of the situation. He needed to further gage Armando's perspective, his mood, his thoughts before he concoct the best strategy to salvage the hopeless situation.

*snip*

Oh... that is... below low and shameful... that Albus would try to push this off on Minerva... my opinion of him, which is impecible, just fell 40 stories... what a total prick...
JustFishy chapter 20 . 2/11/2012
Oh dear... oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...
JustFishy chapter 18 . 2/11/2012
*snip*

The first was that normalcy between Albus Dumbledore and Minerva McGonagall was unattainable. The second was that she hadn't forgiven him. The third was that he hadn't forgiven himself. And the fifth was that he found her very, very, absurdly, improbably, and maybe even dangerously attractive. When she had stated that her journey to becoming a witch required his tutelage, he had known she was speaking purely academically. He knew that she was by no means naïve or wholly inexperienced, but he also knew that she was no vixen, despite the indefinable allure that pulled him constantly towards her. She wouldn't have intentionally incurred such thoughts from him—he hadn't even known that someone could make his mind go to the wholly juvenile place it had today. For when Minerva McGonagall had mentioned the things he could teach her, Albus had instantly thought of all possible things he could teach her. And, he was sure, none of them would be approved as part of the curriculum.

*snip*

Absolutely brilliant, bloody brilliant!
JustFishy chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Oh ho... I have to admire Albus here - he's being blatantly honest with himself and I really appreciate that - though its a bit squicky for me - she's so young and... well... it was still delicious at any rate, and something I can easily see Minerva enjoying immensly.

Glad Albus has learned that he must reign himself in or he's going to do something he truly regrets.
stormtrooper1 chapter 43 . 12/12/2011
Buaaaah! Please, tell me you're not abandoning this wonderful story! Please, please, please.
Mcgiggles chapter 43 . 11/23/2011
Wait is that the end? It better not b omg I hope not it is too good and omg does she get prego and albus can't help her OHHHHHH that b awk anyway please continue please :)
antigone chapter 43 . 10/15/2011
going on a year with no update, i do hope the plot bunnies have not abandoned this one . . . i enjoy rereading this one quite frequently!
Guest chapter 43 . 10/10/2011
Ahhhh what goes on behind that door? Please write more
hopefulregal chapter 14 . 9/29/2011
Even though I just started reading this fic now that cliff-hanger at the end of this chapter is EVIL! hahaha I'm so glad I don't have to wait for an update I think I would die! lol

loving this fic so far by the way, excellent work!
Me chapter 43 . 8/23/2011
This was great. I ending up reading it all at once, although I did hope there was more. Please continue writing!
Stormtrooper1 chapter 43 . 8/21/2011
I come here almost every day to see if you posted an update. Please, please, please, tell me you're not going to abandon this wonderful story, are you?
GreenCanary chapter 43 . 8/16/2011
I luv the story please continue
Amandah Leigh chapter 43 . 8/9/2011
I've pretty much read all of this today, and I love it. I hope you'll continue in the future! :)

AL
antigone chapter 43 . 7/29/2011
dying for an update . . . i understand writer's block, i get it myself, but i do hope the plot bunny hasn't abandoned this one completely . . . totally adore this story!
xxhiphuggersxx chapter 43 . 7/26/2011
Loved it! Are we going to get an update soon... I hope:) !
339 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »