Reviews for Cat and Mouse
something-like-love chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Oh another MMAD story! I love these, and your's is very good, expecially since it begins at a place a lot of others don't, Minerva's first year. Sweet how he offered her a lemon drop - it seems like something he would do!

I did notice that in the first paragraph you wrote "nob" instead of "knob." You seem like one of the few author's who actually appreciate readers pointing out mistakes, so I hope you don't mind my saying! ]

Excellent so far. I'll continue reading now!
mylittlehazmat chapter 7 . 7/24/2007
... the lack of a completed sign up top says you're continuing, right? RIGHT? XD

... it's very good. I've only ever been able to stomach ADMM when it's the school years, or just out of school, etc., and I love your addition to it! n_N

Cheers,

Kirsten
anonomous chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
wow! the fact that you have posted these awesome chapters in 1 day shows that you are a very good writer! keep going! i love admm!how much older is he supposed to be? love it!
jessicaisfabulous chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
Amazing story! I really do hope you get to 7 tonight lol!
J chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
By all means continue on lol. I think it's interesting how you explain Minerva's liking for Transfiguration. At first I was wondering why you wrote that she was failing the class, since she ends up teaching it later in life. It seemed really believable that she would try her hardest to impress Albus with her skillz ;)
dhawthorne chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
great story so far! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Great job!
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
Well, you certainly have my attention! Nicely done, so far.
J chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
I like it! You've done a good job keeping them in character, and you made me feel for Minerva by describing her self-doubt. Hope to see more from you! :)
Psychedelic Dust Bunny chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
Hmm this is interesting :). You've updated quite a lot today lol.
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23