Reviews for Cat and Mouse
0324236 chapter 43 . 5/26/2011
I've read this some time ago but then I realized I haven't reviewed it yet so here I am. I crave for stories featuring forbidden teacher-student relationships involving Professor Dumbledore and Head Girl Minerva very hungrily. I absolutely love how you're deliberately making your story slow paced, of course in a good way, for every chapter I've read in here seems to me to be absolutely real. I love it, and I too believe romance stories involving them two are best with a long long time for development. Albus was naturally reluctant in pursuing Minerva for a good number of chapters and as much as I love him for he is no doubt my favorite professor, I want to shove him up against the wall for previously not being able to digest Minerva's feelings nor learn what his heart is intending for him to do. I'm glad they've savored in sweet moments after their initial struggles. By the way, I hate Armando Dippet in your story, though it makes me love Albus Dumbledore all the more. Anyway, I love your story so much, please update soon :)
lalala777 chapter 34 . 5/19/2011
Absolutely positively wonderful story!

I've been looking for a AD/MM story where Minerva's in school and Albus is her professor, and I'm so glad I found this one! So many stories allude to it, but none have gone through the actual process. And such lovely grammar and word usage too!

Love, Lala

PS I have to admit, this is the first time I've ever cursed Dumbledore for being a unperceptive idiot!
Oh-Johanna chapter 43 . 4/28/2011
I am absolutely aghast. I didn't know a bit of writing could make me crave MM/AD more than i crave MM/SS but you have succeeded on a level I can't even begin to explain.

You're writing, first of all, is wonderful. Its well written without being trite and there is plenty of witty phrases to keep each chapter interesting. And even though your situations are not what I personally would deem plausible (which I am a stickler for, unfortunately) I loved every scene.

Now, I will stop gushing if you will please try to update soon.
stormtrooper1 chapter 43 . 3/18/2011
Yesssssssssss! Finally! Please, please, please continue it. Its such great story!

Characterizations are awesome, everything is awesome! Thank you!
stormtrooper1 chapter 41 . 3/18/2011
Poor Minerva, the way you write Dumbledore is just waaaay too hot for anybody to resist!
stormtrooper1 chapter 39 . 3/18/2011
Aaaaaahhhhh! Ive ran out of words to express how awesome your story is! I LOVE YOU!
stormtrooper1 chapter 37 . 3/18/2011
Noooooooo! That was so mean of him! No wonder she was so angry. Wow, I dont know what else to say anymore. This story is amazing!
stormtrooper1 chapter 36 . 3/18/2011
Yessss! You go girl and show him! :)
stormtrooper1 chapter 35 . 3/18/2011
Ouch! This is so painful. Please, please, please let them be happy in the end!

Everything is wonderful!
stormtrooper1 chapter 33 . 3/18/2011
Arghhh! You're evil and you know it! This story is pure genius!
stormtrooper1 chapter 30 . 3/18/2011
Ughhh! That was so intense! Loved every bit of this chapter!
stormtrooper1 chapter 29 . 3/18/2011
OMG! I just been reading for hours this story. And its so incredibly good. Love the characterizations of both of them. Dumbledore is so hot and Minerva is amazing.

Thank you for sharing this!
guest chapter 43 . 1/19/2011
Oh please, please go on with that story! Your writing skills are amazing!
bexypants chapter 43 . 1/18/2011
I just found this story today, and I am absolutely in love with it. I love your writing style, and I can actually picture this happening. You've captured the characters very well :) And besides, it's MMAD, how can I not love it :P Update soon please!
KrazyKimmy chapter 43 . 1/7/2011
This has been an amazing fanfic so far, and I must apologise profusly for not commenting on each chapter, and indeed raising your reviews to three hundred, but I simply so captivated by your plot bunny, (XD) that I could not spare the simple seconds it took to write a few words. This is quite simply, sheer genius!

I must implore you to write more soon!
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »