Reviews for The Hyrulian
Wandering Raccoon chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
Ingo? A priest? You MUST be kidding! I should think that the sage of light would be a more apporiate person to fill those shoes, unless you were looking for a laugh. In that case you achived your goal. And just what is wrong with haveing Christian content? Nothing that I can see. Anyways, this is a REALLY CUTE fict. Like everyone else has said, you could have definatly put a little more time into it. It's very rushed. I think more details are in order. But it's a great idea. I would really love to see you repost or add chapters or something to make this better. I think it would definatly be worth your time. ttfn!
Anthony Bault chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
*climbing up on a podium and raising my sword high in the air* A bit corny but a worthy attempt. I claim the right to MiST this fic in the name of Rome!
Faceless Entity chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
I do all my science projects at the last minute...uh...yeah...just thought you'd like to know. You got the right idea for the story but make it longer and more complex!
Pippin chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
Not bad. But not good either. It reminded me of a science project done at the last minute. A little incomplete.
Alexandra chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Heheh-this kicks! At least it isn't as bloody as "Gladiator"...