Reviews for Memories of Pain, Promises of Love
Nikkitty Slytherin chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
MORE! I love it!
viennaaa chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
Oh no! You stopped?! Its really great..
Hope you find the time to update it.. Even if it is 3 years after the last update ..

Xx
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
:')
anonymous chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
Wow, this story just trickled to an end. And it was sooo good too!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 13 . 11/9/2012
Please write more soon.
KneazleGriff chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Ok. I was trying to read this story. Some really interesting things developing...

But... Im done now.

You should never disrespect your readers. Your complaints about people putting your story on alert but not reviewing is so childish. I let the fist one go, but this latest one is nothing less than rude.

I have never left a negative comment before. This is my first. But I really think you should know that you are really putting people off from reading what otherwise appeared to be a worthy story.
EchoSparks chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
are you going to carry on? Its amazing
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
that was really low of hermione to say that to harry she shouldnt even be talking about his parents like that
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
this is while umbridge is at the school? then shouldnt sirius still be alive?
Zarafla Kirtan-Pherrin chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
oh dear gods! *nosebleed* i usually don't like harry involved with anyone BUT draco malfoy, but this is amazing! i wish you would update soon!
yaoi-addict-07 chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
please please please please PLEASE! UPDATE SOON!
crazycookBekah chapter 13 . 6/20/2010
i love it. please write again soon.
Prue's.apprentice chapter 13 . 6/13/2010
I do love this story. why havnt you updated it in so long its a flipping work of art! please finish it i love the way youve portrayed all of the characters paticularly snape hes so damn sexy in this. Hurry :)
Sarah chapter 13 . 3/20/2010
You are such a fantastic writer.
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 12 . 1/30/2010
Would an idea help with your writers block? Since Harry has a detention with Umbitch maybe you could have her use the blood quill and have Sev find out in an Occlumency lesson? Just an idea but hopefully it'll help?