Reviews for Interlude
m3ggi3 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Is there more? Please tell me there's more.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Very amusing! Another brilliant story!
crazyelf22 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
xD. Delightful!
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Loved it. Concise, clever and oh-so-funny...
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Now this is something different, I like the thought of Lily beeing a Beater.. never read a fic in that point of view! And you wrote it after DH, so it's a plus point for beeing canon (with the Snape thingy)! I wonder, did you continue this? Are there sequels?
Lali Evans chapter 1 . 5/30/2008

It was amusing and incredible!

I translate some fanfic to spanish..can i translate this? tis too great that i would love to translate!

answer me soon..please..

Vaime chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
LOL loved it. Perfect last line.

ElizaHPFAN chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I liked this- this was the first where I've seen Lily playing quidditch of any sort. I can se her turning to beating for quidditch after Snape called her the "M" word.
Padfootatheart chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Baha, funny oneshot.

So, this is way back when he was still a manskank, huh?

Very funny though, I can imagine that she would have rather good aim! All those years of practice...

Merakien chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I love this! It is cool that Lily was practically forced to spend time with James, and that "very convenient Beater's club". ) Nice job!
lyin chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
i really like the idea of this piece- lily and james kinda require some getting along moments between her and snape being besties and them going head over heels, mutual (if denied, on her part ;)) attraction or not. love the 'very convenient Beater's club', though i don't really buy lily as a quidditch player, esp. beater from what we've seen of her and the lack of harry-you-fly-like-your-mom ;)- and while i do have a certain sympathy for both tomboys and girl beaters (hitting things is fun), giving Lily quidditch skills too makes her yet more annoyingly unflawed, which is the popular perception of her and practically canon (i think the only imperfect thing j.k. gave her is an almost vindictive ability to hold a grudge) - but it is a nice change and an original touch. can't believe it doesn't have reviews :O, it warrants more than a lot of fics i've seen... nice job, love the theme of interlude!