Reviews for An Argetlam meets Aragon
Silverpaw aka. Lizy chapter 6 . 4/7
Oh, please continue :) I know it's been a while but...
SilverWillow chapter 5 . 3/20
If you've seen my previous quote, then Whoops! I just saw the date of the righting, I had thought it was more recent, as I just found out abut this. So sorry!
SilverWillow chapter 6 . 3/20
I love this! But I've been waiting a while, and i am wondering if you are going to continue? If you have sopped, I suppose it could be because you have read Inheritance, making all this impossible. But that is no reason to stop this amazing story! If it' not because of Inheritance, then why?
Musicsavvy chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
Are you ever updating this again? It's soo good! 3 it!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
chapter 7
dragonman11 chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
very good story please update
Guest chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
chapter 7
james chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
Really enjoying this story. Wish there was more!
jjones987 chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
amazing
Tarienlover chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
This is one of the best Eragon/LOTR fanfics I have read! It is written very well and I feel that you captured their personalities perfectly! Keep writing please I know that I'm not the only one who wishes to read more!
BlessedSiochan chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
Ah, the old ones are always the gold ones! I knew I would find a good story if I went back far enough! I swear I had read this once before but it is still very good. It would be amazing to read more if this is not utterly abandoned! Wonderful work ad probably all the better after so long!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
This is a great story please write more.
Ny'Kle chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
cool, you should nave continued the story
captainkyburz chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story! It is beautiful, and very well written! You have portrayed every aspect of it perfectly. I wish you would update though :(
pjcrazy chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Greetings from Malaysia! Best. Crossover. Ever. Please update soon!