Reviews for An Argetlam meets Aragon
stevensalzman82 chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
this is really good please continue
evamartins4321 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Lord of the Rings and Eragon are some of my favorite books.
This is the best and my favorite fanfiction that I have read. Both the story and the writing are really good, especially compared to some other fanfictions I have read. The writing is actually better than some books I have read.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2015
ElizaSn00w chapter 6 . 4/7/2015
Oh, please continue :) I know it's been a while but...
SilverWillow chapter 5 . 3/20/2015
If you've seen my previous quote, then Whoops! I just saw the date of the righting, I had thought it was more recent, as I just found out abut this. So sorry!
SilverWillow chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
I love this! But I've been waiting a while, and i am wondering if you are going to continue? If you have sopped, I suppose it could be because you have read Inheritance, making all this impossible. But that is no reason to stop this amazing story! If it' not because of Inheritance, then why?
Musicsavvy chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
Are you ever updating this again? It's soo good! 3 it!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
dragonman11 chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
very good story please update
Guest chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
james chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
Really enjoying this story. Wish there was more!
jjones987 chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
Tarienlover chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
This is one of the best Eragon/LOTR fanfics I have read! It is written very well and I feel that you captured their personalities perfectly! Keep writing please I know that I'm not the only one who wishes to read more!
BlessedSiochan chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
Ah, the old ones are always the gold ones! I knew I would find a good story if I went back far enough! I swear I had read this once before but it is still very good. It would be amazing to read more if this is not utterly abandoned! Wonderful work ad probably all the better after so long!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
This is a great story please write more.