Reviews for An Argetlam meets Aragon
DragonFireOKN chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
Very good crossover! I hope we see Saphira in the next chapter!
artsfan chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
Okay, very well done so far. I like that the chapter was longer (thank you!) and that you've openly shown initial distrust among the LotR people, and Eragon. I like how it was almost between him and Aragorn for a moment.

I like how you referenced Eragon as a "strange elf", but I think you should put in a little passage with Legolas telling Gimli and Aragorn that he's not a TRUE elf. The healing scene was done well.

Eragon himself was well done, and I like that, due to his condition, he could only heal a little of Boromir. Now that I think about it, though, I think it would be best if Boromir died, but not because of Eragon. Maybe while Eragon was sleeping? I don't know.

Good chapter. Update soon, please.
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Yeah I used up the reviews for the chapters later, and I came up with questions after I submited it. So, I hope that Eragon's one of two companions are Arya and the other I don't mind, but it would be interesting if it were Orik.

This wasn't the original question, but I forgot, so I probably ask in the review for the fourth chapter.
fAteD lOvE chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Why did Eragon leave Boromir there?

And let me get this straight, Eragon got his arm wounded, then he went to help Boromir, then when he came back he could not longer move his arm because of the pain?
fAteD lOvE chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
Wow, usually I don't read crossovers and OCs but there really was nothing canon or close to it worth my time, let me tell you, this fic is amazing! I love the language you are using, and lovely spelling and grammar. The way you protrayed Eragon's character was very good and the insights and description.

Well done, and keep up the good work.

P.s why doesn't Eragon extract energy from the living oragnisms around so that he can heal Boromir?
I Luv Pepper chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
WOW! this is very well written and I love the story line and plot so far! You have successfully put me on the edge of my seat so to speak and waiting for the next chapter will be agonizing...but I will try to be patient. I don't want to rush you then get a rushed chapter...or a short one. but all in all update as soon as possible please! this story is very good I love the descrpition.
scgirl-317 chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
I'm so glad you haven't given up on this! Hopefully Eragon will rest up quickly so he can heal Boromir. Please update soon!
Keever McD chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
Wow, that was pretty good. Continue, please?
Nova Bucker chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
UPdate for all that is god and pure in this world please update! ASAP! that would be really nice ya know? PLEASe! UPDATE ASAP!
scgirl-317 chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
Found it! All the reviewers before me have said that they love Eragon and/or LotR crossovers, and there are indeed very few that are written well. LotR and Eragon seem doomed to be submitted to the insane present-day-person-transported-to-Middle Earth/Alegaesia routine, which gets old very fast. It's nice to see a story that's been finely crafted with the dedication that comes from a Tolkien/Paolini fan. Please, continue writing, because I know I'm not the only one who wants to see where you'll take this!
DragonStallion chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I figure that Saphira will be revealed as the summary reveals the pair both being transported to middle earth, not just her Rider. Anyways keep going.
Aoishiivampiress234 chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
That was good! I just love Eragon crossovers and I've been waiting for one of Lord Of The Rings!
spazzysassyangel chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
Keep going
The Notorious P.I.D chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
Do like eragon crossovers, shame there are too few well written ones.

Not too much that i can say at the moment as there are only two chapters, both of which are fairly short. I do however, think that this story seems to be well written, and has the potential to be a great story as long as your either update quicker or write longer chapters.
Tall Star chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
Yes! I'm glad you finally updated. It's a really good chapter, but you just had to end it right THERE didn't you? :( Aw well, update soon!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »