Reviews for An Argetlam meets Aragon
Big poi chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Hmmmmm I guess you probs won't now but this is good and could you please continue it?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
You need to make more chapters
Annaku chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
hello sorry to bug you but just wanted to let you know people are still reading your old stories and they would like to know if you plan on continuing them or if they are abandoned and should be taken off of favorites. thanks :)
fantasywind chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
I'm really curious about the course of action in this story, I hope that you will continue this some time in the future. It's one of the best crossovers I read ( I wonder how is it possible that nobody haven't done it so good before well there is at least ,,Alagesia meets Middle Earth", and ,,Into Alagesia" those two fanfics joined the universes very good but from the point of Inheritance Cycle). Good idea is a half part of success, and regrettably I saw some rather poor Inheritance Lotr crossovers lately. Keep it up.
fantasywind chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Simply incredible, very good chapter but sometimes you should speed up a little action.
Gorthaur the Cruel chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Very good fic, but I would like to see something new, maybe some interaction with our main lotr villain, Sauron that we all know and love (that's me buahaha!) he would be very interested in using dragon rider's power, personaly I was rather disappointed with Galbatorix (the last battle in Inheritance was... well not so good) Sauron is one of the best villains:

,,Sauron was become now a sorcerer of dreadful power, master of shadows and of phantoms, foul in wisdom, cruel in strength, misshaping what he touched, twisting what he ruled, lord of werewolves; his dominion was torment."

—J.R.R. Tolkien[7]

Now thats awesome. The best introduction with the power to control weather, seeing at far distances (either by palantir or his Eye),necromancy (yes it exists in middle earth)and mental abilities (influencing the minds of his entire armies to make them fight better) his just a good match for dragon riders magic. I hope that this will give you some ideas and if not well I will be satisfied with just your vision. Please update soon, I mean it as a Dark Lord buahhaha;)
anonymous chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
It's a very good crossover, one of the best i read. I hope that there will be more, meeting with Lothlorien elves will be interesting but please show some respect for Galadriel she's after all very powerful:)
zman chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
Hurry up with Chapt 7!
Evil Unicorn Overlord chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
Loving it!¡!
hemillsie chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Ooooh, GREAT start!
Somebody who wishes for more chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
Ok, this was amazing! Please continue it soon but your emotions, descriptions and even the mixing was spotlesss!
Silvar Sunstrider chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
...

To awesome for words. It was a bit confusing with teh different POVs first, but it got better as the story continued. Please update
WanderingTheDreams chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
I really love this story so far! You make the interactions between Eragon and the others very plausible. Great writing! :)
I-sold-my-soul-for-a-cookie chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
I really like it so far. Keep up the good work.
elvenlord chapter 6 . 6/30/2010