Reviews for An Argetlam meets Aragon
WanderingTheDreams chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
I really love this story so far! You make the interactions between Eragon and the others very plausible. Great writing! :)
I-sold-my-soul-for-a-cookie chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
I really like it so far. Keep up the good work.
elvenlord chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
ya mind updating?
SoloXD chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
hey you haven't updated in a long time and im wondering when you will if you story is really good.
Lammstrellicon chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
I just started reading and am rather enjoying the story can't wait to see what happens next!
Writer of the North chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
Awesome story please update soon!
bltbackwards chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
Hi I'm the mysterious Pie in the Sky. I got an account finally and a slightly different name! So scince you haven't written another chapter scince February (*gasp*), I'm going to motivate you into getting one up. First a few ideas. (If you have some and don't what to change your originals and/or add new ones ignore this up to the **'s)

1. Arya wakes up does some explaining

2. Aragorn and Eragon have a sword fight. (someone else said this too. Thanks for suggesting that idea to give to the author)

3. Elves give Eragon some tests to go though. (It sounds pretty un-original but if you make them good tests it will turn out good. I have full confidense that you can)

4. Galbatorix comes after them

5. or Murtagh

So I know number four and five contadict what I said in my first review (while I was still called Pie in the Sky) about not adding more Inheritance Cycle characters but it would be cool to add a baddie from Inheritance to support/battle (over supreme ruler of the land) the baddie in Lord of the Rings.

Now I will get to the point. I said I'd motive you. Now I insist. GET A CHAPTER UP ALREADY. I don't know about your scheduale but it's been a MONTH! Don't leave me hanging for too much longer! Too make matters clearer, I will make a fantasy threat. (scince I don't know where you live- if I did I would be a stlaker- I can't really do this but I still mean it)

IF YOU DON'T POST A CHAPTER SOON I WILL SEND MY BAND OF CHICKENS (I really do have chickens-nine- actually) THAT ARE ALL NINJA-LIKE TO YOUR HOUSE TO STEAL YOU AND THROW YOU INTO AN ACTIVE VOLCANO. Oh and my German Shepard dog will bit you anywhere it can * wink wink*.

SO... UPDATE

-Your reviewer that likes to babble on and make REALLY long reviews,

Pie in the Face :D
Pie in the Sky chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
I just thought that I would get you up to 130 reviews. A nice landmark number. I wrote this small review to balance out my really long one and I know I spelled story with a y in the place of a t but type-o's are rarely avoided (especially with me) I'm going to stop now so I don't make another long review. Again lots of praise. Keep writing! I look forward to your next chapter! :D
Pie in the Sky chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
I just found this story and I can't wait for the next chapter! Love the crossover idea! I think it's the best crossover yet. The weekend is close so I hope you can get a chapter (or two) up. I don't know how busy your scheduale is but I hope that this sort of long review will get you going. Your story is pretty much free of gramatical errors (that ALWAYS makes me happy) except for the type-o's (that nobody can really aviod) and you didn't capitalize some 'I's... No matter your writting makes up for it. I also think that Arya should wake up soon. I don't know what your plans are for your story but she has some explaining to do! Geez she can't send them to Middle Earth and get by with it! So again I urge you to post a new chapter soon. Oh! Could you tell me if any other characters from the Inheritance books will come into play? Personally I think that any more would make the syory too crowed. You already have all the main characters from Lord of the Rings (which is a lot to handle) and three from the Eragon series. Any more and I think that you will have a hard time managing the story and keeping future chapters at the same level of quality. That my opinion. Wow that was more than I intended to right but I guess you desirved it! Update soon!

Best wishes on your way in writing Fan Fiction, Pie in the Sky :D

P.S If I had an account I would most definately put you on my favorites. Since I don't, I give you a ton of imaginary pies (I LOVE pie) and a lot of praise. Keep writing! :D
Random Person chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
It's the best crossover yet! Really good! Keep it up and post another chapter... Please.
Wee.Doctor chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
Please tell me that you will continue this..

I can see that you got some serious talent, so i humbly ask if you would be that Awesome to continue this story.

Its simply amazing, i have looked long for a story as this.

And you didn't disappoint me, quite the contrary. So please, continue. If not, well, it was cool while it lasted :)

Best

Chris
Kaylen Cooper chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
I really like this! If you ever continue, I look forward to reading more. :)
TKDgirl101 chapter 6 . 12/18/2009
Iluv this. Ur a really good righter, i luv ur style. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter.
tpx1 chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
interesting story

please update soon!
Saryna chapter 6 . 11/12/2009
Umm, I just wanted to say...

It's J.R. ;)