Reviews for An Argetlam meets Aragon
tcadmiral chapter 6 . 10/24/2009
good story and great crossover. i look forward to an update
texasfaith89 chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
Interesting crossover! Keep up the good work!
The Giant Daifuku chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
You keep calling Eragon an elf even though and elf he is not... he just looks like one. But I think you have good potential in the story, from what I've read so far. Just commenting on that while it's on my mind :)
anonymous chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
Hey I've read your story since you were on chapter two, and I've finally decided to review. I'm not actually a part of but i've read a number of stories here, and this is one of my favorites. It is the only story i've found that displays how i think these two worlds of Paolini and Tolkien would meet and how the characters would interact. So Thank you! I love your writing and hope you have time to continue this story!
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
cool story! please update soon
Revius chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
Good story, realy good writen keep em comming. And if Arya gets a accident and die I wont complain, I dont know why but I realy hate her. Well keep the story going and please add the witch and the werecat to the story they allwas get in to the action one way or another and is allwas welcommed
Magic Crystal Rose chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
Great job! I hope you choose to continue the story because you have a really good and original idea. Good luck with the story. I'm eagerly awaiting an update!
crossMyheartHope2Spy chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
omgosh wats happened w arya!

and i love the whole switching of worlds thing its pretty cool

i hope eragon stays with the lotr bunch bc i like their interactions!

Partin chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
i just started to read and im hooked lol cant wait for more
Swamp man92 chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Mate its killing me having to wait for the next chapter...this is a bloody good story, you HAVE to keep on with it!
jamester56 chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
I like it. update soon.
Brisingr abr Wyrda chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
This is great!
linen-and-curls chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
lovely lovely lovely! i hope that the awesome i-help-you, you-help-me thing continues between aragorn and eragon. oh, and it would be crazy awesome if arya and legolas started becoming bffs, that would make me happy. ooh, you know what else would be cool? if aragorn and eragon had like a mock, practice swordfight! oh! cool!

i think you've converted me. but i fear it's just your story. you make eragon totally bearable and cool! (props)

Xx Niobe xX
linen-and-curls chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
dang. i wish aragorn did some sort of nifty preventative or slightly helpful ranger concoction. alas, 'tis too far gone i suppose
linen-and-curls chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
you gorgeous person! i am loving this! bravo and well done! i'm off to read MORE! XD
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »