Reviews for An Argetlam meets Aragon
crossMyheartHope2Spy chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
omgosh wats happened w arya!

and i love the whole switching of worlds thing its pretty cool

i hope eragon stays with the lotr bunch bc i like their interactions!

Partin chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
i just started to read and im hooked lol cant wait for more
Swamp man92 chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Mate its killing me having to wait for the next chapter...this is a bloody good story, you HAVE to keep on with it!
jamester56 chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
I like it. update soon.
Brisingr abr Wyrda chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
This is great!
linen-and-curls chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
lovely lovely lovely! i hope that the awesome i-help-you, you-help-me thing continues between aragorn and eragon. oh, and it would be crazy awesome if arya and legolas started becoming bffs, that would make me happy. ooh, you know what else would be cool? if aragorn and eragon had like a mock, practice swordfight! oh! cool!

i think you've converted me. but i fear it's just your story. you make eragon totally bearable and cool! (props)

Xx Niobe xX
linen-and-curls chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
dang. i wish aragorn did some sort of nifty preventative or slightly helpful ranger concoction. alas, 'tis too far gone i suppose
linen-and-curls chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
you gorgeous person! i am loving this! bravo and well done! i'm off to read MORE! XD
linen-and-curls chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
ooh goody! i really have completely set aside most of my disdain for Eragon! golly gee, i didn't think it was possible!

you're a fantastic writer, and applaud you.

i'm gonna go read more now ;)
linen-and-curls chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
not bad. generally, i hate Eragon (the series and the guy) with a burning scorn, but i'm willing to set that slightly to the side (it can't ever really go away, it's all practically plagiarized) because this does seem interesting.
Swamp man92 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
g'day.

yea just wanna let you know you story is really good and well thought out and i hope you continue on with it and update it again soon..cheers
Mreaca chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
Awesome story! One of the best Eragon stories I have read. please continue.
Tall Star chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
(O.o) why do u take so long updating? This story is great though. I was hoping someone would start an actual crossover between these stories. I would, but I don't think I am good enough yet But yeah, great story. Update soon! ;p

TS
Eragon Fan chapter 6 . 3/6/2009
great story please update!
ceDes chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
this is great... i read the first couple of chapters and really liked it.. i cant wait to read the following chapters.. keep up the good work
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »