Reviews for And Lollipops
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Thanks for posting this. I liked it a great deal when I read it yesterday.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I'm re-reading all your stories and thought that I ought to tell you how much I'm enjoying them. The unicorn is SO cute, the boys deserve a good thing every now and then. Thanks for writing for us.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Aw cute! ehehehe

I liked it Very sweet fic ~

Kisses and see ya o/

Rosetta
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I think if I actually saw a unicorn I'd just burst into tears...

Very sweet piece!
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
LOL! nice!

they so totally should have an appearance by a unicorn..that would crack me up! lol...
Merisha chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Instincts warred within him—the “run away it’s something big” coming up against “freeze-don’t let it see you.” Mwahahahahaha XD - I love it, a unicorn! OMG, adorable! I want me a unicorn LOL XD

Hugs and luv

Mish :D (sucking on lollipop)
infinite shadow chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
This was another great one shot! I loved the boys reaction to the animal and the banter between them was bang on. Your story made me smile. Thanks for sharing this. :)

infinite shadow
TraSan chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Big cheesy smile on my face. I loved this!
JenBurch chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
hehehehe A unicorn? Yeah, that makes a nice change! lol

At least it didnt try to eat them :)
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
This was great, a nice change from the usual supernatural things trying to kill them.

This had me laughing out loud: “Dude, I know, I know, you’ve said that like a thousand times. And I still don’t care. It sucks, it is full of rain and mud and bugs and stinging nettles and saquatches that ruin lunch.”

“I don’t see how you can hold your encounter with the nettles against the whole Northwest.”

“I can and I will.”

This was cute too: “You want to tell me about anything else that doesn’t exist that we might run into?”

You did a good job, this really sounded like them.
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Unicorn- that's great! Didn't see that coming- what a cute one shot!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
*happy sigh* Cool idea indeed.

That scene from 'Houses of the Holly' when the boys talked about unicorns really cracked me up - and now you present me with this gem of an enounter to make things better for Sam and Dean when almost everything seemed to suck for them. *sends hugs*
Pikouaencore chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
lol ... huuh ... hehe

That was a good one, I so didn't see it coming ! Hehe, moonbeams and rainbows all right ... That was such a great idea ! And the sasquatch ? Funny to, what with the comparison to Sam and all. Oh ... thanks for the laugh, I had nine hours of class today, it was kinda harsh (first week back... although great course this semester !) and that was just the laugh I needed !
Lovetoread89 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Aw what a lovely story! Typical for Dean to start making fun of the situation as soon as the unicorn is out of sight!
anathemawrites chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
...And then Sam felt awesome.

XD Fucking beautiful.