Reviews for Fixing Things
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Great missing scene hon! You got Bobby's conversation with Dean just right, he needed to know Sam's reaction when the impala was crushed and it symbolised much more than just a car to him! Sam needed it to be fixed if there was just one working part as he needed his brother to be fixed and the impala is the nearest thing they have to a home! Bobby was amazing, not too chick flicky with Dean yet subtly got his point across!

Loved Sam bounding over like an over eager puppy trying not to show how delighted he was to be helping and actually be with his brother! And Dean sounded so much more like Dean with his crack about Sam just handing him the tools and not coming near his 'baby' with them!

The comfortable silence between them as they worked spoke volumes, they would get back on track and things would fall back into place naturally!

The perfect missing scene as usual, though with the alerts not working I nearly didn't find this! And you naughty girl, you never said you had another work ready for posting!
the vigilante15 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I've been waiting to read a story about that missing scene. Beautiful!
may7fic chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
This story was lovely. You have a great handle on all 3 voices. Bravo.
Brenny chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
hon,

we gotta work on our communication. if i remember right you said to me, that you would finish this story next weekend, you said something bout "only written a quarter yet and give me some time".

and here i am thinking that someone posted a story under your name (an awesome story btw), because it couldn't be you.

or i just imagined our chat...

*sighs* ELAC...great episode...
rhesa chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
That was perfect. You just keep getting better and better. You had Dean and Bobby's voices spot on. It was a beautiful scene. Congrats.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
This was nice. I love Bobby.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2