Reviews for A New Life
Guest chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Please kill yourself with a wooden spoon.
guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
inner nami awesome! is she sakura in one piece world?
fuck you chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
fuck you
z09 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
good
Lord Grond chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
GREAT CHAPTER
avatoa chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
Hey man, it's your call since its your story, but I would like to ask you some questions. First, sticking to the canon for the moment, who do you think Luffy should hook up with: Nami, Vivi, Robin, or a harem with all three? You know because of him rescuing them and ,for at least two of them, their homelands from bastards like Arlong, Crocodile, and Rob Lucci. Also, if Naruto has to hook up with one of girls, who would it be? Who would Luffy hook up with then? And if one of them isn't paired with either of those two, then why not?
charger2040 chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
to be frank i really like it a lot.
Passionate-Eyes chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
Hey konsu-san, i love where this story was headed, but i do hav to agree wit u that at some points it could hav been written a litle better...so before u take it down post another chap saying u hav the new 1 up so we know when its up
drzkings chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
dam it was a nice story to oh well i'll wait for the re-write
charger2040 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
IT WAS GOOD AT FIRST BUT IT STARTED SUCK AT THE END
T3Ko chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
I'm really dissapointed fact that you desied to make Nami to demon with this way atleast and in a sence before Naruto or Rei. I can take that she have chakra, I can tkae that she has dragon demon inside of her but to turn her to demon is just to much. It is just too damn large power up even if she doesn't no how to control, maybe later but not yet.
bonbon2007 chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
SWET! i can't wait to see what happens next!
bonbon2007 chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
this is a good story i cant wait to read more
Charlie Sierra chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
This is a cool story But I want to know if Nami having the Jagan means she's stronger than Naruto
Grumpywinter chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
you already put this chapter up