Reviews for One
Submarine19 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Congratulations for making me bawl D':
How could JK do that to them? HOW could she? It is so unfair to separate them. What did she have against them? ugh! It frustrates me. She could've killed Harry instead. *rant over*
Anyway, THIS was ├╝ber fantastic! Thanks for not including the part where Fred.. you know.. pretends to die and all that... I always skip that while reading DH as well as fanfiction.
The Schwa and The Umlaut chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I liked the way that there was some stuff that happened between them before you got into the slash, and the slash part was done tastefully. Not too graphic that it seemed weird but enough to get across the point you were making.
AnnoCat chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This actually made me chest is just tightening up for me to breath...*sob*
im her baby chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
i know it sucked when fred die and then severus die. i hate that they die they were my favs. and always will be. even in death. they awesome. and i never can not think of one with out a smile or laugh. i hate. when i seen fred i had to mouth dont be die. jump up and make it a joke. but no he lay there die. and maked me cry my eyes out. and stupid death eater had to be the one to kill both of my loves at dont fun. im crying right now. not kill them ever again. BAD JK ROWLING. VERY BAD. AT NOT NICE NEVER KILL ONE. OR THE OTHER AND THAT GOS TWO WAYS. NOT KILL MY FAVS AND DONT WRITE ABOUT KILLING THEM EITHER. I MEAN IT. UR BEING HURT NEXT TIME.

sleepyseagull chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I cried when Fred died D: He was so funny and cute and wonderful D:
Angelusdeath chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I was the same way about him dieing. It was so horrible. Out of all the people that died the ones I hated the most were Sirius, Remus, and Fred. I hated it so much! I was screaming 'how could you' for hours!
LerDan chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
OMG! I really am trying hard not to cry! This was beautiful!
Dirty Little Half Blood chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I'll be honest...this fic was a little different to what I thought it would be but the plot was solid...good term usage and language (not too technical) and most of all it involved my two fave weasleys and some love...I quite like the choice of irony too. :)
BlackStarIsTheName chapter 1 . 7/17/2011

Omg... you should have seen me when friend died. I just sat there for like thirty minutes, then I just screamed and started crying. I cried for a long time until I had no more tears. The twins are when cell that split perfectly making them one being. I don't think there's a way to state it and better.
Jessarie chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
OH MY GOD! you are brilliant... i cried, LoL

sdding to fav's :)
C3LLO chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Ohgod. This. This was so beautiful. The beginning to the end. The worries and anxieties to the sex. The realization and the reassurance. Everything. Thank you for this fanfiction, because I teared up and my heart ached reading it.

KaitoNii chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Very good story

It was very sad when fred died (it still is sad) I curled up in the corner for a good 30 mins saying "no" T_T then my friend slaped me -_-
Tsukasa Kizuna chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I was crying when Fred died too. Those two weren't ever supposed to be separated! Ever *sniffles*

Nice little tribute to them )
Amanda-et-William chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I love it! :D I'd like to say they are truly like this in JK's world...pity JK Rowling killed them..she must've had a power trip...i loved it regardless :D
khotz chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
:( I couldn't help reading this, and I kept thinking the whole time the fact that Fred was going to die and poor George and waah... When I got to that part in the book I stopped reading... I can't read the rest of it because of that.