Reviews for Air and Darkness
NotSoSlightlyCrazy chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
i like it. I hope you will introduce Draco soon.

i'm not a fan of bella/edward, so maybe you can have bella hang iwth the trio and them more than edward? and didnt edward have to get a letter to go to hogwarts?
peygoodwin chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
love it
msmess21907 chapter 8 . 2/28/2009
so you ever gonna update?

i would love to see whats next
SouthrnBelle chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
This is so good! I know it's been a while since you've updated this, but I'd love to read more :)
blueyblonde chapter 8 . 9/2/2008
i love it
Emmy chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
This hasn't been updated in a while. WHY? please please please write more! u can't just leave us hanging! this is cruel and unusual punishment. i got a real kick out of this story.
iNuQTpIe chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
OMG... Is Snape a vampire? XD Hope you update! I love this! And does anyone know that Edward's a vampire? I hope they find out soon... XD
Fuzzy Miter chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
so I'm thinking you should continue with this, because I LIKE it. ...alot.
RikaNipah chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Thank you for making such a nice start to a wonderful Twilight Hp Crossover!

I'm glad to say that Ive read both series, so I will not be confused.
Shewolf24 chapter 8 . 7/17/2008
omg this is like the best story ever update soon please
Esaria chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
Great story so far Can't wait for the next chapter.
hawkflyer667 chapter 8 . 6/28/2008
Kool! Harry and Bella are like 2 peas in a pod now. lol. it is just bella's luck now isn't it? lol, nice story. keep on writing!

~Hawkflyer667
Mephis85 chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
Aww i love this fanfic! can't wait to read more and i can't figure out if everyone knows edward is a vamp or not . if they don't it'll be fun when they find out lolz
Lilith Kayden chapter 8 . 4/2/2008
Although this story may not be exactly "new" I discovered it for the first time today (04/02/08). I'm enjoying it and I'm looking forward to your Updates.

-Lilith Kayden
fancygirl44 chapter 7 . 3/31/2008
haha I love harry potter love the cross over read harry potter and twilight like a billion times