Reviews for The Prince
Marj123 chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Beautifully and thoughtfully written. Well done.
DaniNatureGirl313 chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
So, Harry had a telepathic link to JK Rowling, & through this, he enabled her to write & publish the series. Hmm. Makes me wonder if he picked everyone's muggle doppelgangers, too.
Kermitty chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Oooh, plot twist, Harry wrote the HP books. Very clever, and very unexpected indeed.
Loved this story, it was absolutely brilliant.

Kermitty chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Loved this: "And Potions was tied with Snape was tied with Slytherin was tied with Voldemort was tied with Darkness and Evil and Oh No Not The Boy Who Lived!" Yet another of these amazing sentences you come up with.

Kermitty chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
I love that Harry bought the house on Spinner's End. Very nice touch.

Kermitty chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
More tears (and the ones from chapter one hadn't even dried off properly). You killed me with the single white lily on Snape's coffin.

Kermitty chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
I don't think I have ever been so happy about a book appearing out of nowhere.

Kermitty chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I know you wrote this forever ago, but I do not care because words last forever, and these made me cry. Very touching and very promising for the next chapters. Especially loved this: "Snape looked larger than life, an angel in the fall of sacred."

thewandcrafter chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Wow! PERFECT! That's just PERFECT! GOOD thinking! Excellent job! *begins to look at 'JK Rowling' suspiciously...*
Harm Marie chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Loved the style of this.
Badbonita chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
The ultimate Slytherin is the one hidden by membership in another house - just like Harry is.

I don't know which is the more Slytherin of Harry - the 7 autobiographical books in the Muggle world (nice!) or the potions book. I am assuming that there is some way to indicate that it was 'written' by Severus Snape since I didn't catch any specifics in the paragraph. A long lost manuscript perhaps?

Anyway, great story.
Lyrica Prince chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
I just loved it. You are wonderful, thanks for share it with us ')
angelinaweasley7 chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
This was a fantastic story! Thanks so much for sharing.

I love the idea that Harry would publish a better potions book, for Snape, and your writing style, especially the use of quotes, was very effective.

sammyfish chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
I like it :)
Rosa Mundi chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
This was an excellent story.