Reviews for Anzu Doesn't Know
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Hehe nice parody
Rei chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Hey! I was wondering if i could someday make a cover using these lyrics? Credit will go to you.
YamixYugi4evr chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Slightly hope she doesn't find out the hard way.X)
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
anzu-bashing is both amusing and trivia-educational. *will look up song on youtube*

brittney
YukinoKara chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I love the song, so I automatically love the lyrics. Of course, the fact that it's puzzleshipping makes it even better. I could hear the tune in my head while I read it. xD

I think that you did a good job with this. :)

~YukinoKara
YYY Forever chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
ha...Ha...HAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG that was funny!
Schmuzz chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Wow, you are a total genius! This is, like, the best spoof of a song ever! Next to "You'll Never Stop the Abridged" but both of you are up there for very different reasons...

I love Puzzle-shipping, and I've kept reading this every week or so, just because it's so funny! I didn't know what this sounded like, but eventually I checked out the song on You Tube, and I love it! It's so going on my iPod! I actually put the song on and started mouthing these lyrics to it! XD So funny!

-TeamD out
Slowlytheblooddrips chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
DUDE I'm not even into Yu-Gi-Oh but I had to lave a review for this because my boyfriend's name is Scott and that song's always been his his little theme song thing, so when I the words "Scotty Doesn't Know" I immeadiately clicked on this one! I don't know enough about Yu-Gi-Oh to say whether it reminds me of the characters or anything like that, but nice job with this! I love parody's, they're hilarious most of the time.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I hope he tells her and gets her out of their lives.
TimidRaven chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Bahahahaha!

It's almost scary how well your lyric fit with the origonals.

xD

Nice job. I almost died laughing.
DarkValkryie chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
ROFL I can't believe she’s so trusting,

While he’s right behind me thrusting.
blueeyesandliterature chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
This is so funny! Love it!
ChibiKitsuneOfEgypt chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
omg 9laughing) nice that was nice I love it, I was laughing so hard, that was brillant