Reviews for Orphan to Orphan: A Collection of Drabbles
TanuKyle chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
He still sees them.

Harry I mean.

That makes me almost as sad as the fact that Remus is dead.
Storm Black chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Aw, that was very bittersweet. I love how you characterized Harry as not really thinking about Teddy, but then he stepped up and really helped him. I really enjoyed this
Queen of Snow chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Aw...
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Hm...Yeah, Harry and Ted's relationship really is an interesting thing. At the beginning of the ficlet, I thought Harry was being a little callous, but I guess if you have your own kids, you wouldn't have your mind on the orphaned godson.

(Actually, the reason for Harry to be in Hogwarts is a little weak- all his kids are younger and not there, and yes, Neville's kickass, but there are other sources to find out if a plant is poisonous, and he could have just owl'ed him.)

Haha, unable to sleep during a full moon, nice.

...but they would have totally told him Lupin was a werewolf, right?
T. Whirlpool chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
This is sweet. Like Foo-foo-Cuddly-Poops sweet. Maybe you could include something on Harry and Teddy's first meeting?
Amba-Bamba chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
omgz! i lurve this! its so awesome! teddy lupin is so open for possibilities and i luv him already. all though in the book he was like a baby but dude. itd be so great if harry was all father figure to him. u did a really awesome job on this fic!
Wohitzi chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Aw, this was so sweet. Poor Teddy... T.T
porcelaindakota chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
*flail* I've been digging around for good post-DH fic, and I love this so! Teddy is just too adorable-and I'm still mad Remus and Tonks died, darn it!

But, er... if you continue this... you should totally find some way to work Ron/Hermione into it. Even though that would probably be extremely difficult, because it's mainly about Teddy and Harry... but eh. XD maybe just forget I even said anything.

Anywho, love this. _

-sugarland
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Really sweet!

I can't wait for FF dot net to add the new characters to those lists of main characters to choose from. . .

Teddy Lupin is adorable.

Great job.

]
knoelle89 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
i was hoping that in the epilogue that there woul dbe a little more of harry being godfatherly to teddy, so i was delighted to see your story posted!

i really loved it.. seeing harry be so protective and gentle to him as others had been to harry.

good story :)
grindylow07 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Love it. It's very well-written, and I love how you've portrayed both Teddy and an older Harry. The only thing that doesn't quite make sense is why Harry would go to Hogwarts to see Neville instead of flooing his head or something... Oh well, creative liberty, I guess.
MR4EVA chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
So, are you going to continue, cause I like it so far. So I guess that he is a little less of Lupin and a little more of Tonks. I guess that is a good thing.
we-r-the-cure chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Yay! I love Teddy Lupin too! hehe. We should start a fan club.;-) Great chapter! I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
Nice Huntress chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Cute! I can't wait to see more of Teddy! Haha. I love the idea of him, and what people will make of him too D
Angel chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Ohmuguh...you had me bleary eyed. Please please please do more of these?