Reviews for In A Moment
bluedragon1836 chapter 10 . 9/22/2007
unending was a good episode too, but i wished they had stayed together. maybe they'll get back together though. and i will be ready and standing by if and when you post again. this is blue dragon signing out. (for now)
bluedragon1836 chapter 9 . 9/22/2007
poor vala. that episode was sad. good job writting it.
bluedragon1836 chapter 8 . 9/22/2007
shroud was one of my favorite episodes for that season and i loved that scene. it made me cry because i knew exactly how daniel felt. great job.
Khentkawes chapter 8 . 9/18/2007
I actually kept thinking how much Daniel would have been hurt by Vala's lack of trust. Your last paragraph really captures that. Yes, he understands why, but it still hurts.
spacegypsy1 chapter 10 . 9/16/2007
Great! Perfect!
seva chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
These are delightful little gems!

Like a box of really good chocolates, each a burst of satisfying ficcy goodness.

seva
Shinki chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
Very nice. Good job.
spacegypsy1 chapter 9 . 9/11/2007
Loved revisiting this scene, and your wonderful little insights. And definately waiting for Unending, Briar... I just know it's gonna be a doozie!
Shinki chapter 9 . 9/11/2007
Very cute. I always thought this scene was beautiful. Yay Unending!
madaboutdanny chapter 8 . 9/11/2007
I agree with you about Vala, even if I understand her doubts. However it's "Memento Mori" and not Momento
HAZMOT chapter 8 . 9/10/2007
I don't know yet. So, I'll wait until the next chapter, ok. ok. :D
Shinki chapter 8 . 9/10/2007
Very well done. I must say so far this is my favorite.
livestar chapter 8 . 9/10/2007
wow, this was a dead-on capture of Daniel and Vala's conversation in that episode, I think you presented it wonderfully! Definitely explains the un-Vala-like uncertainty, and I bet that was just what Daniel was thinking at the time. Very good!
spacegypsy1 chapter 8 . 9/10/2007
One of the best! The last paragraph was great. Looking forward to more.
bluedragon1836 chapter 7 . 9/7/2007
oh, man, i love this story. i can't even begin to tell you how much i love this story.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »