Reviews for Coming Up To Breathe
bella2404 chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
man im balling my eyes out right now just so you know

PLEASE UPDATE NOW! i need more

please let draco be healed or control it..

and let him and hermione be together

THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY.. i was only going to read one or two chapters coz it was late/early morning and i stayed up so i could read this and OMFG its amazing i cnt believe how good this is!

but please dont let hermione fall in love with ron
babyryzze chapter 13 . 3/3/2009
luv it, luv it, luv it..please, please update soon...)
Mystery of the Night chapter 13 . 2/24/2008
Although this chapter was extremely depressing, it was really good! I love this story, it's so awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapter -
Katanza chapter 13 . 2/24/2008
aww...that was so sad... :(
I-Can-Spell-Confusion-With-A-K chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I've read through almost all of this because I like your writing style and I give you A LOT of credit for actually coming up with a unique plot. But I have to say I'm finding it too frustrating not knowing what is going on at all. I understand wanting to slowly reveal things but it's too confusing trying to deal with new plot developments without knowing any back story at all. You are a good writer with a good plot though so don't think this is me being mean, I wouldn't be annoyed with the story if it wasn't good enough to WANT to know what's going on.
ilovefireyredheads chapter 13 . 2/23/2008
oh wow.

you really need to update soon! this story is amazing.

ilovefireyredheads
Lalia x chapter 13 . 2/22/2008
Omg. Omg. Omg.

I can't believe it.

Omg.
VelvetC chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Good first chapter, it kept me interested :)
Julia chapter 11 . 2/17/2008
Ah! I just reread the whole thing. Please update soon! It's such a cool story; you should have more reviewers...
Julia chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Update please! I'm dying to figure out what's going on! Really great story - interesting and unique plot... Great use of characters... Oh the intrigue!

I hope Draco and Hermione will eventually realize their undying love for each other :)
ladyBlue Wolf chapter 11 . 12/7/2007
Oh Shit...

-Peace.
Katanza chapter 11 . 11/25/2007
oh wow...you can't leave it like this for long! please update soon!

and the bit with Blaise's mom...haha classic!
ilovefireyredheads chapter 11 . 11/24/2007
i hope you explain more of the story soon, because i can't even begin to guess what is going on...not good. but i am still intrigued so please update soon i can't wait to read more!

ilovefireyredheads
reader101 chapter 11 . 11/24/2007
i...whoa. i don't know what to say except update soon. i really like it. please update soon.
Katanza chapter 10 . 10/16/2007
oh boy...and a cliffhanger!

great chapter though!

can't wait to see what happens next...update soon!