Reviews for hollow, like lines
RavenLady chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I've always been skeptical about Remus/Tonks, but this is fabulous and completely convincing. Beautiful writing; I particularly love #09. I never did get the sense that Remus loved Tonks quite the way she loved him.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I like this. Telling it backward worked very well. I also like all three characters- they feel very right to me. Great job with this!
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
superb angst as I have ever read. I wish Tonks had stayed home with Teddy. I can't quite understand these women that have to go battle sometimes.
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I wanted to say, before I embarked on an insane favorite spree of your writing, that I am an extremely fastidious reader. Think of Pixar's Ratatouille in the scene in which Anton Ego says something like "I only swallow if I love it."

I only favorite stories when I love them so much I can find no flaws in them. I only favorite authors when every single story (or a vast majority) is a favorite story and their general style just warms my heart. Plus, their awesome stories are really cluttering up my favorite story list!

The more I love a fanfic, the more boring my reviews become. A person who usually types out a detailed analysis of pros and tentative ways to improve is reduced to a "Magnificent." To me credit, I do sometimes put small details I like and use synonyms of "Magnificent." :) And I also include smilies.

So this was just a clarification of what it means when you get your little "Favorite Story!" or "Favorite Author!" alerts from me, or my lazy "Magnificent" review.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This is such an amazing story. It's so well written and IC and poignant.
hanaemiii chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I always love reading stories written in reverse. For this particular story, I think it made it more poignant.
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Everything about this seems designed to make the reader cry. The writing is brilliant, the characters are true to themselves, and the structure of it (from the end to the start) makes every event inevitable.
Gonrie chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I don't normally read RemusxSirius but that was refreshingly good! I also love your RonxHermione fics!

Especially the Hell Hat of Fury or something like that!

Keep up with the good work!
It's Molly chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
This is lovely. Poor Tonks, though.
Aimael chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I loved this. Though I really like Remus/Tonks, I can see the way you think and strangely enough agree. That's brilliant writing. Thanks for sharing.

Aimael
Watermelon chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I actually found the reverse storytelling a bit confusing, and nearly at the end I realised, even knowing they went backwards, that I'd somehow linked them chronologically as I read.

I don't think it was necessary to put these snippets backwards - I think they would have as much effect forwards... I think. :/

But the writing is good - 02 is my favourite - simple but so complete - and it's definitely given me something to think about re. Remus/Tonks.
allegro chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Bravo. The characterization was beautifully done and refreshing style. I believe this is what really happened in between the lines of canon. Brilliant. Thank you for the story.
Galenchia chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I did enjoy the reverse effect here. That would seem to me to be extremely difficult to pull off. Nice job. :3

~Galenchia
Maglor's finch chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I came across this following a couple of links, and it's very well done. Even though she may not have meant it like that, JKR wrote Remus/Tonks as a rather dysfunctional relationship (the final straw being the fact that Remus doesn't even mention her to Harry in the Forest). One wonders how long it would have lasted, what with Remus's insecurities and Tonks's obvious refusal/incapacity to take them seriously. Your story seems a natural consequence of this realisation.
ESP chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Why are you so amazing?

You imbue things with more meaning than I ever thought they could have.