Reviews for The Best Death
baronesspotter chapter 1 . 3/21
I love this story! So good! I don't usually read short fics, but this one is spectacular! Thanks for sharing. :)
Michy Drarry Shipper chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This definitely does make me feel better! It was very funny :) Thank you for posting.
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
:-)
Diddleymaz chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Funny
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I'm cracking up! This story was hilarious and in character. I'm glad the Marauders, Lily, & Tonks were able to laugh about their respective deaths in the afterlife.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Bested by a bloody drapery! Looooool! Not a chance of peace, indeed. Just wait till Severus join in. Got bitten by a snake, Snivellus? I'm sure it'll be fun to see Sirius torn between being grateful to Severus and his urge of impertinence! Love it, you captured the characters so bloody well!
BatKate chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Very cute! I've heard the headcanon that when Fred found out that Harry knew who the Marauders were (and that Fred knew two of them personally) and didn't tell him or George, he promised himself he would kick Harry's ass as soon as he got to the great beyond.
jessiejellie chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This is absolutely perfect. I adore it! Hahaha sour drapes... That, my friend, right there, is comedic genius.
Silvers45 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I laughed so freakin' hard. Brilliant job.
jayrambles chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This - is - brilliant.
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This is just too funny! I keep coming back to it to lighten the mood after reading the angst. And it works splendidly! :) Poor Sirius really can't catch a break, can he?
ladymirth chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was actually my first thought when I was reading OotP. Through the haze of shock and denial, a small voice in my head snickered "and its curtains for Padfoot! Literally. Oh James will never let him live this down." I cracked myself up. And was appalled at myself.

For what its worth, this is exactly how I picture them in the afterlife. Pranking each other forever. *sniffle*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013