Reviews for The Best Death
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 11/8
I LOVE THIS! This is the best thing I've read in a while! I usually don't laugh out loud while reading (maybe the occasional smirk or what not) but your fic made me LOL...like actually laugh out loud! It was so good, of course the marauders would compete for the best death. I think all of them had noble deaths, but I would have to say Sirius' was the best, mostly because I thought it was the most tragic. I mean, he was in azkaban for a crime he didn't commit, got out, had hope for a better future with his godson...and died...At least Remus and James had their wives, you know? :/ Anyway, thank you for making my day! I really enjoyed reading this!
ragsweas chapter 1 . 10/14
it IS a masterpiece. it is very good. Captured all five of them perfectly.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 5/8
Hahahhahahahaha... boys. :)
Bloomrini chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Thank you so much for this lovely story!
You made me soooo happy! :D
atweird chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
It was the veil of dEATH PRONGS GOD

Yessss. This was awesome.
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Hilarious. But I just want to point out- wan't Sirius killed by Bellatrix with an AK, THEN fell into the veil?
harryislife chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Loved it, it seemed really in charachter for the marauders and something that would definitely happen.
Amazing chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
I really loved this, and I found it hilarious! I was really wanting to find an afterlife fic, and I finally found one! When I did, I was not let down! I just wish there was more! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
It's really hard for me not to laugh out in my funny!
GalaxyGirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Oh my GOD. Here was me, after da battle of hogwarts, heartbroken, then I read this and it ACTUALLY HELPED. Veil of Death! Sirius, you kill me. Oh, sorry...
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
That was cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
God this was hilarious! XD Too bad it's so short though
Luizals chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Kkkkkkkkk
LMAO
laughed so fucking hard!
Have to love the marauders.
baronesspotter chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I love this story! So good! I don't usually read short fics, but this one is spectacular! Thanks for sharing. :)
deletes chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This definitely does make me feel better! It was very funny :) Thank you for posting.