Reviews for Parallel
Tincent chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
It seems like it's been ages since I came across a ficlet that spoke to me like this one did. Yeah, by my name you know exactly what I'm talking about on here. I know I've been lurking your data base here, and from what I have read, I can't help myself but to stick around and read more. Then I decided to go back and look over the list of fanfics to settle on your profile. That caused me to have a minor set back, nothing bad. But I do hope you reconsider in writing more to later fanfics. This one in particular. There has been a drought of well worded Tif/Vin fics and you are the perfect precipitation that the fanfic world needs.
sakR9 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Ah, I knew I'd read this one before.

Classic. Amazing.
sakR9 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I LOVED this. I mean all those little facts about her (intimate) relationship with Cloud were just great. So real. My heart hurts.

Glad you kept Vincent talking only to the point and in that deep smexy voice of his
retired-rebel chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I love it... though I wish you had made it into a story..
robertmarilyn chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Tif/Vin are my favorite couple and I really like the way you write so I would love it if you could continue this story.

I also like the way you write Yuffie and Reno. I'm going to be watching for more from you.

mar
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
One word: masterful. Your prose is to kill for; I highly doubt there is one superfluous sentence in that entire chapter. Nothing is rushed, the emotions are realistic and you Vincent to the T ... I could literally imagine the conversation taking place between him and Tifa. Amazing.

QOTRS*

ps- And I wish you luck on that novel you have been planning to undertake!