Reviews for Gone Are The Days
Morbid Desires chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
I love this story :) you write Lucius and Narcissa as well as you write Morticia and Gomez... Perhaps because they're so alike in a way. At any rate, beautifully written, I always enjoy your work. There are a few grammatical errors and such, technical things, really... But over all well done.
Veridissima chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
Loved it
Really beautiful...
Poor Malfoys... love how they take care of each other
hpbabe181 chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
i love this story, it was so romantic and loving and heart ripping my gosh!

keep on writing because i think this should be published!
boxter chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
Loved your story, it was veryb well written and very in carachter. Keep up the good writing and write more about the Malfoys!
Kimmeth chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Great ending to a great fic. Nice and rounded. Well done!
MandyQ chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
I must say that I had thought the first chapter of this your story in its entireity. I am very glad indeed that we have a mutual fan from whose favorites site I found this lovely gem in its complete form. YAY for Malfoy love. And it's funny that in your defense of your writing style you mentioned the authors you did.. I feel much like you and I once dropped a literature class in college because I couldn't take the minimalists. I loved the way you were willing to explore the intricacies of the characters and the manifestations of what was happening within them. Such exploration is in no way necessary when dealing with characters who operate overtly, but when giving action, thought, and experience to characters who posess (to use your words) the noblesse oblige to be altogether subtle in their percieved reactions to a situation then it is certainly beneficial to explore those subtleties in minute detail.

I enjoy your writing style and I found this piece lovely. Maybe it doesn't hurt that I'm doing a fic in the same time period at the moment...but I loved this and I am SO glad that I found the rest of it :)

Kimmeth chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
I welled up. I freely admit it. Absolutely beautiful. Roll on the final chapter!
CanNeverQuiteGetThere chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Er, interesting topic and everything, but, man, you go a bit over the top with description... you know you don't need to describe every tiny gesture in THAT much detail, don't you? It slows the scene down too much.

This is meant entirely as constructive criticism.

That said, you do have the ability and vocabulary to produce good fiction, so keep writing!
Kimmeth chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
These two need a happy ending, and they need it fast. I feel nothing but empathy for them.
LadySyren chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
loved it! poor cissy and lucius (
Ehlonna chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
I really like this...seeing all of this from the Malfoy's point of view. I really like how real they become and how you can see they are just a family being torn apart just as much as everyone else by's really good. Update soon and keep up the good work!
Lellow chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
i love that i read deathly hallows asap... now i can click on as many spoilers as i like! yay!

i have to say your writing is beautiful you can really draw the reader in... but on that note i have to say that whole 'power-hungry fool' thing (for me) was a bit too... direct for the kind of person i envision Lucius to be... i had to ease myself back into the story again...

but you write well and i love your dialogue..

MandyQ chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Brilliant! This piece is wonderful. I enjoy broken Lucius and the tension that you have put in where they want each other but don't know how to make it okay to be with each other. I really appreciate what you've done here. Great work!

Kimmeth chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Excellenté! In depth characterisation. Great stuff!
NooooBD chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Beautiful! I got teary eyed! Great job!