Reviews for Practically Brothers A Deathly Hallows Epilogue
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Really good! They did miss him.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Most excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Teddy needed Remus! Has he forgotten how badly Harry needed a father? As for Severus, he will be wanted. Harry will see to that.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
I've just been catching up with your writing again.

*sniffles* Yup. You said this was sappy and it certainly was. I always held a small grudge for Dumbledore at how he treated the remains of Voldemort's soul in those scenes...
WillowSioui chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Very good!

~R
RuthLeilani chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
awesome! so voldemort-snape was very much alike grindelwald-dumbledore, wouldn't it be nice if snape would manage to overcome these things much like Dumbledore did and become the next great wizard of the light?
RuthLeilani chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
bloody brilliant!
kerricarri chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
Very thoughtful, very touching, but above all extremely insightful. A character study put into an AU world done well enough to make this fic believable.
aworldofmyimagination chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
I love this one too! I never thought about Remus and Sev being friends before.
Temeti chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
I really love this story as I love all your stories.

You are a truely tallented writter and I look forward to reading more of your works.

Cheers,
Emilie Rose chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
Oh my god I love this! I'm crying. Poor Sev! AW! Great job.

~Emilie Rose
Humbae chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
Woah, you really weren't kidding about that warning of this being sappy *wipes tears*

Anyway, just read _Practically Brothers_ and now the epilogue and I really loved them. What I especially liked was the slow development of the relationship between Snape and Lupin, they didn't just suddenly realise they were best buddies, but gradually coming to that. Also, I loved how you changed the focaliser often, not only showing things from one person's point of view, but from that of many.

Also, I liked how the story reads as both slash and non-slash, giving the readers the choice to interpret it as they prefer, as friendship or as something more. I'll have to admit being quite fond of Lupin/Snape slash, and that's exactly how I see the story continuing further, even if it will never be written down. ;)

Anyway, I should shut up now and go to bed (it being almost 2am), just wanted to drop a quick note of appreciation for the story. ;)
TaladarkieJJ chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
A very well written story. I enjoyed it a lot. Almost made me cry. You really have a writing talent. :)
watin77 chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
like someone said below, you definitely have real chops for writing and i was so happy to find that you continued on after "practically brothers." great stuff. any chance you'll grace this site with more of you writing?
Midnight Hour1 chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
I can't believe it took me so long to realize that you had expanded this from a one-shot into a story. But I'm glad that I did. Absolutely wonderful, as are all of the stories you have here. And forget about it being AU. Severus' death was, to me, the hardest, and Remus' wasn't easy. And while I was expecting it, and to an extent Remus' as well, that doesn't make it any easier. So I love it when someone creates a well-written Severus is alive fic.
139 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »