Reviews for Practically Brothers A Deathly Hallows Epilogue
WillowSioui chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Very good!

~R
RuthLeilani chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
awesome! so voldemort-snape was very much alike grindelwald-dumbledore, wouldn't it be nice if snape would manage to overcome these things much like Dumbledore did and become the next great wizard of the light?
RuthLeilani chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
bloody brilliant!
kerricarri chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
Very thoughtful, very touching, but above all extremely insightful. A character study put into an AU world done well enough to make this fic believable.
aworldofmyimagination chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
I love this one too! I never thought about Remus and Sev being friends before.
Temeti chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
I really love this story as I love all your stories.

You are a truely tallented writter and I look forward to reading more of your works.

Cheers,
Emilie Rose chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
Oh my god I love this! I'm crying. Poor Sev! AW! Great job.

~Emilie Rose
Humbae chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
Woah, you really weren't kidding about that warning of this being sappy *wipes tears*

Anyway, just read _Practically Brothers_ and now the epilogue and I really loved them. What I especially liked was the slow development of the relationship between Snape and Lupin, they didn't just suddenly realise they were best buddies, but gradually coming to that. Also, I loved how you changed the focaliser often, not only showing things from one person's point of view, but from that of many.

Also, I liked how the story reads as both slash and non-slash, giving the readers the choice to interpret it as they prefer, as friendship or as something more. I'll have to admit being quite fond of Lupin/Snape slash, and that's exactly how I see the story continuing further, even if it will never be written down. ;)

Anyway, I should shut up now and go to bed (it being almost 2am), just wanted to drop a quick note of appreciation for the story. ;)
Taladarkiejj chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
A very well written story. I enjoyed it a lot. Almost made me cry. You really have a writing talent. :)
watin77 chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
like someone said below, you definitely have real chops for writing and i was so happy to find that you continued on after "practically brothers." great stuff. any chance you'll grace this site with more of you writing?
Midnight Hour1 chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
I can't believe it took me so long to realize that you had expanded this from a one-shot into a story. But I'm glad that I did. Absolutely wonderful, as are all of the stories you have here. And forget about it being AU. Severus' death was, to me, the hardest, and Remus' wasn't easy. And while I was expecting it, and to an extent Remus' as well, that doesn't make it any easier. So I love it when someone creates a well-written Severus is alive fic.
toffeepop chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I love your writing; you have a real talent, I think. Reading your stories is like sitting down with a good novel. And you finish them, which is nice. Are you still writing at all? It's been years since you updated, hasn't it? At least two. Please, please write again! You know what I'd love? I'd love a sequel to...gah! I've forgotten the title (turns a brilliant shade of magenta and hides under the desk), but it was that one where Remus got turned into a girl. I used to passionately wish he had been a girl, because I thought 'he' would be a perfect match for Severus! Then you went and...made it work! You're a gem! So please? For me? Come back to us!

Love Carla.
Malina chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
I love it. Thanks again :))
Asterix Tutnix chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Interesting. I Liked it, but it was really depressing.
Nefra chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
I loved it, and had to shed a tear while reading the last chapter. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »