Reviews for Practically Brothers A Deathly Hallows Epilogue
Mother of Tears chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
Beautiful.
copycattacypoc chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
this made me cry like a baby. TT-TT

and the rhythm and language were really beautiful.
slashpine chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
OH! I'm just about CAPSLOCK WITH DELIGHT!

I've loved The Wounded and Practically Brothers for so long - and your other stories about Severus (and Albus, and Remus).

Someone was asking in the LJ lupin_snape community ( community. about good stories where people in the Order realize what trauma Snape has gone through. Your stories were linked, and having not read them for a while, I popped over to read them again - and saw this Epilogue, which is AWESOME!

I do love the sentimentality in Ch. 6. I expected that in Deathly Hallows - in fact, it should have had that in about 3 or 4 places. But it only did when Dobby died! Amazingly odd, that, and I'm so glad you understood how much this kind of story would be loved, and wrote it! (Plus, the Resurrection Stone being left in the forest? How weird is that. This is much more on. I think Harry must be going to give it to the Weasleys next, don't you?)

I will try to remember to add a link and a rec to this not just in my Insane Journal - I'll bet there are many like me, who love your other stories and would love this Snape-After-DH, especially with Lupin in it, and like me, would probably *never* know it's over here on ffn - but also in the lupin_snape comm. Because celebrating Snape and Lupin (gen included) is such a wonderful thing.

Thanks for writing this! I hope the CPA situation is working itself out so you can write much more fan fic! (One of my best friends is Acctg faculty, and I had to laugh at your comment on the Big Four employment :-)

Cheers, thanks, Happy New Year and here's to many more great fics!

slashpine (on IJ, LJ, and JF)
Silverthreads chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
Lovely!
Jan-AQ chapter 6 . 11/10/2007
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful fic. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Not many stories have the power to make me cry. Thank you so much! I do cherish your stories, I think they are some of my favorites.
Jan-AQ chapter 5 . 11/10/2007
Beautiful story!

I love everything about it. It's very lovely, and very realistic. I am enjoying it very much. :]
halbarath chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
I feel like you've reach the end of this story too. Don't take it badly, it's my way to say that it feels complete. It was both sweet and well written. To be brief, it was more than a nice reading : I really had a great time reading your story. I hope you'll write others. And I'll be here to read them too. Cheers.
Fmh chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
Very good a bit sappy but I'm not sure if Tom can be forgiven JK said that all could be good and have redemption apart from him. I know this is over but I would love it if you could write more about these two you understand them so well
Fmh chapter 4 . 10/26/2007
This is so good and a wonderful contiuation of PB and merging into the Wounded. I know it is finished but please keep writing about these two you understand them so well. I can't wait to finish the story.
ScarlettPendragon chapter 6 . 9/21/2007
OMG! OK, this story has reduced me to a sobbing wreck! Thank you! **grin**

I'm so glad that you had the misshapen form of Tom Riddle here - I couldn't BELIEVE JKR had Harry and Dumbledore merrily chatting away after Harry's "death", whilst the poor little deformed baby was off in the corner screaming it's lungs out! **steams**

But I thought the ring showed you people you loved - does that mean you think Severus loved Tom? Just curious as to how you thought that relationship worked - not that I'm implying anything! And I'm glad that it appeared that Severus' devotion helped "fix" Tom, or at least gave him a less twisted appearance! This line: [ “I’m sorry,” he said. “I would have spared you this. I didn’t know how.” ] is an absolute killer, and the reason I'm a sobbing mess as I write this! :)

This is really a fantastic story, and I'm so glad you shared this with us - I'm also a believer in the "Severus Survived Scenario", and I love your take on how DH should have ended!

Scarlett
RebeccaRoy chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
That was very good, Snape needed closure and Lupin being there would be the best for him. Great fic!
Fish and Bird chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
I smiled at the image of a manipulative Remus! Your portrayal of Snape was a good one, I thought - torn between wanting to leave and to return. All in all, a lovely sort pice of fanfic.
Fish and Bird chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
A very interesting point regarding Remus and the role of silver in his death. To my shame I hadn't spotted it. I look forward to the next chapter!
Fmh chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
I am so glad you are going to continue this I hope there are many more chapters to come. Thank you for a great story
Nefar chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Lupin and Snape? This can't be a sequel to Deathly Hallows because both those men are dead!
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »