Reviews for Practically Brothers A Deathly Hallows Epilogue
Weis05 chapter 6 . 9/5/2007
Brilliant. I love all your stories. You did wonderful job. Thank you very much!
tamashii04 chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
Omg I love you! (Need I say more? lol) XD

I'm just too lazy to log in. But this is actually my username *points an anon name* Really nice fic
NaginiFay chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
I really loved this, it made my eyes water!
Nila chapter 6 . 8/23/2007
this was so good

awesome job

God bless you!
Nienna100 chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
AH! THAT WAS FRICKING AWESOME
duj chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
A satisfying end, although I think you still give Dumbledore (and Lily) too much credit. I didn't like Lily in OotP and I disliked her even more in DH. But I'm glad you made Dumbledore finally see that he had to do something for Tom. It sickened me in DH when he just kept telling Harry that there was nothing to be done for the raw, flayed child (that he'd had a hand in creating. If he'd supervised the boy more closely at Hogwarts - even sponsored him perhaps since he was, after all, an orphan - who knows whether things would have been different?
duj chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
Harry's always an exception, isn't he?

(BTW, DH makes me think Snape was more than suicidal; if ever there was anyone who'd have wanted true oblivion - to be found by Dementor's Kiss - it would have been him IMO.)
Jen chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
This was beautiful. You captured both men so well. And though I loved the book, these were the two hardest to lose.
mafer chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
That was the most beautiful story of love and forgiveness I've ever read.
Heart Of The Wizard chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
I'm actually crying! Why in the hell couldn't this have actually happened?

You are one of the rare few who can, in my opinion, truly write Severus, and throughout your small series you have written him wonderfully. This 'Epilogue' was amazing. Absolutely brilliant, and I wish to God this had happened cause Severus deserved to live. Anyway *applauds* now I am content with Deathly Hallows, thanks to you because now I can forget how it really ended, and imagine this :)
TEC chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
Very nice ending, with some resolutions for all. Thanks.
Abacus 777 chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
This was a lovely story, with a satisfying ending. Thanks for sharing it.
Iva1201 chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
Oh my - when I saw you labled this as complete I was actually very disappointed. And then I opened it and read it and was much too happy with the outcome to hold on this. (-: I particularly loved that you let them help Tom as well - and enjoyed how you drew the paralers between Dumbledore and Snape. Really a wonderful job!
Ezmerelda chapter 6 . 8/13/2007
Wonderful re-write! I loved every bit of it!

Thanks for writing! "
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 8/13/2007
Oh. And yet, Lily was never sorry for the way she treated Snape. At least Dumbledore understood he had done things _he_ needed to be forgiven for. For all of Lily's kindness, she did treat Snape like dirt at Hogwarts, because she knew he would always forgive her. Sigh. Still a Gryffindor, isn't she? And Snape still loves her. I think now part of him is glad that he can let her go.

Very, very good. At least now Snape can leave knowing his business is finished. However he leaves.
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »