Reviews for Practically Brothers A Deathly Hallows Epilogue
Fish and Bird chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
I smiled at the image of a manipulative Remus! Your portrayal of Snape was a good one, I thought - torn between wanting to leave and to return. All in all, a lovely sort pice of fanfic.
Fish and Bird chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
A very interesting point regarding Remus and the role of silver in his death. To my shame I hadn't spotted it. I look forward to the next chapter!
Fmh chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
I am so glad you are going to continue this I hope there are many more chapters to come. Thank you for a great story
Nefar chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Lupin and Snape? This can't be a sequel to Deathly Hallows because both those men are dead!
Weis05 chapter 6 . 9/5/2007
Brilliant. I love all your stories. You did wonderful job. Thank you very much!
tamashii04 chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
Omg I love you! (Need I say more? lol) XD

I'm just too lazy to log in. But this is actually my username *points an anon name* Really nice fic~~
NaginiFay chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
I really loved this, it made my eyes water!
Nila chapter 6 . 8/23/2007
this was so good

awesome job

God bless you!
Nienna100 chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
AH! THAT WAS FRICKING AWESOME
duj chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
A satisfying end, although I think you still give Dumbledore (and Lily) too much credit. I didn't like Lily in OotP and I disliked her even more in DH. But I'm glad you made Dumbledore finally see that he had to do something for Tom. It sickened me in DH when he just kept telling Harry that there was nothing to be done for the raw, flayed child (that he'd had a hand in creating. If he'd supervised the boy more closely at Hogwarts - even sponsored him perhaps since he was, after all, an orphan - who knows whether things would have been different?
duj chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
Harry's always an exception, isn't he?

(BTW, DH makes me think Snape was more than suicidal; if ever there was anyone who'd have wanted true oblivion - to be found by Dementor's Kiss - it would have been him IMO.)
Jen chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
This was beautiful. You captured both men so well. And though I loved the book, these were the two hardest to lose.
mafer chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
That was the most beautiful story of love and forgiveness I've ever read.
Heart Of The Wizard chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
I'm actually crying! Why in the hell couldn't this have actually happened?

You are one of the rare few who can, in my opinion, truly write Severus, and throughout your small series you have written him wonderfully. This 'Epilogue' was amazing. Absolutely brilliant, and I wish to God this had happened cause Severus deserved to live. Anyway *applauds* now I am content with Deathly Hallows, thanks to you because now I can forget how it really ended, and imagine this :)
TEC chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
Very nice ending, with some resolutions for all. Thanks.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »