Reviews for A Simple Kiss
Brighteyes2012 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
it was great what an ending ! i loved it you should wright more
Homo Explosion chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
*giggles* I liked it.
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
AW! DRACO! Damn he know how do get to a girl's heart! ;D Great job!
ConAddict13 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
i loved it! i totally didnt see where it was going with harry, and the ending was absolutely amazing. wonderfully written!
Sawlt to Your Suger chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
i loved this.

i seriously love all of the pairings in this story!

harry/draco.

i called it from the beginning. AND YOU DIDNT MISTAKE DRACOS EYES FOR BLUE, LIKE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE DO.

the slight humour with ron and ginny was cute, lifted the awkwardness and purposefully left us unprepared for harry's own answer.

so cute. so adorably cute and amazing. and well written/interesting for an explicit lemon. not just the normal repetitive OH HARRY/RON/HERMIONE/DRACO/GINNY/LUNA stuff.

and original.

and i cant even begin to sum up how amazing this is.

the ending, of course, is possibly wondrous. yes, it is. hpdm happen to be my favorite boys, and getting a treat along with loveginny, was like...LIKE THE HOLIDAYS.

which are coming up soon.

kudos. props. whatever. i loved it. : D
xXRon-luverXx chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Aw! this is awsome! all of my favorite parings jumbled into one! yay! Draco and Harry are my all time favorite though :)

good job. could have been longer though
Rika100 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
This is so wonderful!

I love it!

GO HARRY AND DRACO!
Animeisdabest chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
That was really well done. I've never read of the GWLL pairing

before but i really liked the way you did it, and normally i don't care for RWHG fics or one shots but i still liked it. And as always the DMHP ending was lovely. :)
Gracii chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Sexy yet well written. I love it. You should write another chapter... but maybe these are best with only one.
Koreko-Messo chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Hi Hi!

Oh, my god, this is bloody beautiful. Simple, to the point, but bloody beautiful. Not to mention sexy!

Fuck. Hermione sucking on Ron's fingers like there his cock...*drool* Fucking sexy!

And Ginny and Luna! What a great way to describe their sex life. Gentle, special, unique.

And I LOVE how Draco and Harry AREN'T having sex when we see them. Good touch.