Reviews for Forever
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Aw! This made me cry, I'm in a sentimental mood though that isn't really an excuse...
This was really good and true to the characters, when Dora saw Fred I just...
can't. Couldn't. Whatever. *sigh*
AriaTheCraZFerret chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
omfg, bellatrix killed tonks? *sob*
LovelyAnimeFreak chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
it was lovely, such beauty in the writing. ut its so sad it made me cry in deligt thank u.
Duck Duck Squirrel chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
*cries cries cries* hang on give me a moment, *cries some more, deep breath* ok. that was wonderful. *wipes tears from eyes* that is my fav. death fic so far, well consitering i've read a hole 3 of them. I can't handle that much depression, so ya. *sniff* i love remus and tonks and i cries when they died. *small tears falling* it was so sad. *sniff sniff snif*
jennigirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I loved it, it was so tragic. I love reading everyone's version of what happened to them, I wrote my own, but I just love reading these, despite how sad they are. I do find it strange that it is always Remus that dies first...Oh I wish they hadn't died...:(
kisswithafist10 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Oh, that was so sad! I'm crying here, though not as violently as I did when I read the book. I was just so thrown when JK killed BOTH Tonks and Remus, I was in denial for about five minutes before I started crying hysterically. I mean, it's not only so tragic that they died right after being married and having a baby (poor Teddy!) but it sort of puts fanfiction abilities to a limit, you know? I'll try and write some proper death scenes for them, and about the marriage and PROPOSAL goddammit, and Teddy's birth.. but now there's so much about them we can't write. JK surely is evil, but we love her anyway! Good work on this fic anyways. It was well written and very sad.
rikuboo chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Argh, OMG so sad. I couldn't believe it when J.K. killed Remus and Tonks, she's just an evil genius. Nice oneshot on their last moments together - I'm (almost) crying! And poor Teddy, no parents, just like Harry. I'm sure J.K. likes to write tragic situations too much. Anyway, great job.
rEckLeSsLy.cOnFIneD chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Oh man...the tears are coming again and I only JUST made them stop...agh, this was very beautifully written. So sad...

Great job on this, I kinda pictured it this way too
purrbaby101 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Remus was my favorite character of the whole series... I was bawling when he died in the book. And I just started again as I read this. I mean, poor Teddy... sigh. Great details, and thanks for a Remus/Tonks fic that somewhat helps with my own grief and need for closure.
Car.Crash.Hearts.xoxo chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Aw! That's so sad! Although, very well written!

When it came to that part in the book I wondered how Remus and Tonk's died.. You wrote it really good!
CrazyTuesday2 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
she killed the 2 people in the entire book that i forbid of her- and i will never forgive her.

but other than that- and fred- it was an overall enjoyable book

as was this story- if you can call remus and tonk dying enjoyable; which you can't- but anyway. well written
N Manchester chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Oh my gosh, this made me cry in a good way. When I red the line about their bodies I shut the book and cried for a good ten minuits. It is a great piece.
SheSailsShips chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
*sniff* My poor Lupin and Tonks, I was devastated to hear that they had been killed...:( I do think us RL/NT fans need some closure, so I thank you for depicting the moments before their deaths in the brave and loving way they always lived.
kookey chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
WAAH! ;o; Reading this brought me to tears again! I cried so much when I learned Tonks and Lupin were dead. WHY? WHY?

*mends her broken heart*

Thank you for the fic.
freezingfire84 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
i really like the way you wrote it. the flashs of teddy that tonks sees are well placed. i'm not all that fond of the title, but i can't think of better one. over all its really good.

~ a shadow's tear