Reviews for After the Storm
toile de Rouge chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Fabuleux! Je l'ai aimé cette histoire beaucoup! Vous avez plus d'histoires, oui? Je vais les lire quand je peux.

Applaudissements très cher!

Talentueux, peut-être pas! Mais vous avez des compétences!

Mes meilleurs vœux pour vous, ma chérie! Au revoir!

XOXO,
Étoile, bebe!
KimOfDrac chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
It's brilliant and it would be cool with another one where he takes the other direction too before even Fred appear :)
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Oh, I'm SO GLAD George didn't do it. It's always a let down when reading an angst fic and he does do it in the end. You're like, "No, keep going. Don't stop living, not when your brother was so wrongly robbed of it!" Anyways, I like this alot, especially the bit with Fred. It was so sudden, but great! And so glad all the Quidditch team visited. Good job writing, I enjoyed reading it!
AiLuvYuu chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I like it :] First one not to reduce me to tears. Probably because the atmosphere Fred gave off and the things he said about always being there. Haha, loved it :]]
Prankster 4 life chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
fabulous. I loved it.
Green9721 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
who screamed?

love the story by the way!
hydraspit chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I loved it! Good work. Oh! it just makes me cry to think of one twin without the other!

This was a really good fic. :D
Silmelinwen chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
When I read Deathly Hallows, the Death of Fred was the death that made the most impact on me. Being a twin myself, I was Fred and my sister was George as nicknames... they were in short our favorite characters in the book. The death of Fred made me have to put down the book, stop the tears, breathe, and continue. But it was certainly the most traumatizing death to me... of all the characters in the book. Because usually you'd expect someone important and big to die. Why Fred? He was a reminder, that there were people out there who weren't famous, or evil, or great, just regular wizards out there who also died for the cause. Beautiful story. And the part about Lestrange made me chuckle. Do write more. Maybe from Fred's point of view from death... or something.
hullofawkes chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Well written. Best of the George after DH stories i've read so far.

Cheers.