Reviews for Quality Time
Silverstonedragon chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I don't think you can write a good yaoi fic without making Itachi OOC.I love a good OOC fic.I like really liked .
KyuubiNoNeko chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
d'awwwww! The ending was so sweet 3 -squee- I loved it
YaoiLover chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I love this 3-some it's so kawaii! More lemons Please! In your next chapter you should actually have a threesome happen. I'd be hot!
susana chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
itachi as an uke is hot x) i love your stories with him, hidan and deidara :D
Countershocked chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I read this fic a while back and thought it was cool. Now i've read it again and i'm like :O! that was freaking amazing!

XD write more please! I love Itachi being an uke :P and lets face it...Hidan-sama was born to dominate :P

Lauzy~Jayne x
MelloxChocolate chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
i liked it even though i dont like itachi, but i like your writing style
Ayame.Ariu-Valentine chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
damn thatz all i can say iz damn
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
it was good. and they would make an awesome threesome for a menage a tois!
paladindanse chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
actually.. this is what i wuz looking for. but with the exception of sakura being replaced by itachi. *sigh

anyway, that was a hot fic. nice job. :D
kuriqa chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
omg this was also amazing and just as beautiful as the other one! / squee... i just love hidan and deidara... and itachi too
black55widow chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I love your stories with HiDeiIta. There will never be enough of them.
SamaelSammy chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
He may have been OOC, but you did it exceptionally well. If there was any other way for Itachi to act, I think that would have been it. Very nice story.
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I got two words for ya: LOVELY! That was just so good! So lovely and sexy, I think I died and went to heaven! Write more ItaHi and ItaDei!
RainxBow777 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
O_O That was hot! I love the ItaHi pairing. Thats who me and my boyfriend role play as!