Reviews for Leave It to Beavers
FandomFangirl100 chapter 2 . 4/8
This was truly awesome.!
Stormcutter684 chapter 2 . 1/17
Hahaha beaver ambush! I would loooove to hear Aragorn scream like a baby when he saw a Beaver's face pressed up against his. Lol! And as for the 'tree falling on Las' head' incident - I found it really amusing cuz Las thought it was some evil enemy monster. Hahah lol!
Amarie Vanyarin chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Oh I was laughing till my sides hurt! Love your humor and wit. Favorite bit, oddly enough, is Glorfindel and Erestor flinging tomatoes at each other. I just found that absolutely hilarious.
ScribeofHeroes chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
I'm beginning to wonder why these elves don't break Aragorn's leg and lock him up on his birthday themselves so no one else can do it or worse. I'm glad to know the beavers led happy lives after the adventure. Poor Elrond and his doomed birthday party. Who were the elves arguing and throwing tomatoes at each other? Good job, keep writing. :)
God Bless
ScribeofHeroes chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I can completely believe Legolas and Aragorn wanting to believe anything, but that a beaver knocked the Mirkwood elf unconscious. I think Lindir is right about Erestor's sense of humor. I noticed Erestor never disagreed that he loathed Aragorn. I think I'd hate my birthday if I'd had a series of them like Aragorn's. Erestor saying he told Glorfindel so when he didn't is so like the fallen state of man . . . and elves apparently. Great job, keep writing. :)
God Bless
ThurinRanger chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
My favorite part is the whole 'Having Legolas for a friend is better than a pet cat' part. lol
Sibella chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This was one of the first stories I read on this website. It is one I have never forgotten. It is honestly one of the funniest things I have ever read. I never fail to laugh out loud and concern my parents and dogs. Thanks for making my world a brighter place.
Lily Lindsey-Aubrey chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
I love these adorable Elves! (I hope they don't mind me saying that), especially Glorfindel. And Erestor. Okay, all of them. And I can't help but laugh sadistically when Legolas gets concussed. It's rather satisfying. But despite the fact that I look upon him as a rather helplessly silly Elf, I'm actually quite fond of him. Anyway, I love this story! So cute!
OneSizeFitsAll chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
I love Glorfindel in this story.
fandommusings chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Wow. Just; just wow. I love your writing style! It's just sort of, serious, and sarcastic, and light heated, but serious in a funny way. I'm not sure how to describe it, but it's awesome! I like all of the stories by you that I've read so far!
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Wait, they AREN'T?! Well I suppose Doom can mean more things than a surprise party... Surprise birthday parties always mean doom though... Does that make it a... Half-synonym?
Pergjithshme chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Lol!
Thornapple chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
I nearly fell of my chair while reading your stories. I really, really love your style; it's so damn funny, and contains a kind of wit which is enjoyable to read :)
ShikaRocks chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Ah. A second part that did indeed measure up to the first. Well done. As I read this aloud to my mother and brother there were many outbursts of laughter, and for this I thank you. We really needed it.

It's rather remarkable how you are capable of capturing a certain feel of how Tolkien wrote while writing something so completely random and rather out of character (although it is very enjoyable to experience characters in different moods and situations from normal, of course). So, so great.

Also, we really liked that Aragorn was worried about whether or not Legs had kicked the poor beaver.
ShikaRocks chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Oh, so very fabulous. A friend of mine pointed me toward this, and while it is so very silly you wrote it so well. And it makes me love the characters even more.
And I agree with the bit about Aragorn not seeming happy unless he's miserable. Ha.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »