Reviews for Sides
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I wish this was in the film! It looks like a lost scene, something that should have made it to the DVD at least. Thanks for sharing!
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Good job. I liked how you described both sides.
An Cailin Rua chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Good job illustrating the dichotomy between these two guys. Clearly they do have radically different personalities, and are therefore going to handle these things differently and take issue with different problems. How they've always gotten along in regards to this issue is interesting fodder, too, and good voices for both of them. Nice!
LittleMewLugia chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Oh very very cool! I likey!

~LML~
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Good story. Actually I think Simmons went for 'shoot first ask no questions at all'
Okami-chan chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
short and to the point. I did like Banachek much more than Simmons (though Simmons was amusing in an annoying kinda way).
Tiamat1972 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Love this one. Not only does it cover the human factor and the characters are in character, it is very amusing. :D

Adding to my Faves.
Angharad23 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Hey, this is great! It's funny because they more times I watch this movie (we won't discuss how *many* times coughcough), the more Banachek didn't annoy me nearly as much as Simmons. I think you caught their characters dead on :)
PuraJazzBot chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Heh, I should have more rants then... LOL

But yes, I liked it, alot!