Reviews for Repairs
becca-baby chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
thank you for once i read a ELAC story and im not crying silently in the middle of the night while reading the story and trying (also failing) to calm down.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
They were so at odds during the episode that we needed your tag so we could see them gradually getting a little back together.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Finally a nice tag to this episode. This was really really sweet, especially with the younger version above the modern-day version. Nice touch. chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Great fic. Loved how you blended the moment from the past with teenage Sam helping Dean tune-up the Impala and the present with the Impala helping to bridge the gap their father's death has put between them with their grief. Great that Sam had the courage to go over and pick up the tool and that Dean accepted it and didn't push his brother away. And although they didn't stand as close as they usually do they worked together and that said it all.
Great job Muffy.
Merisha chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Aw, I love that the Impala brings the boys back together :D - a way for them to bond because they're both so damn stubborn! Wonderful stuff as always bud! :D

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/10/2008

god you know that scene in season three where Dean makes Sam mend the Impala cuase he thinks he's not gonna be there to do it? This took me there. And i know i don't need to tell ya the results! Tissues again please! bev x
JenBurch chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Aw... *sniff* This was so sweet! Little Sammy wanting to help Dean fix the car, and then big Sammy doing the same thing again in the hopes of regaining some closeness with his brother and Dean understood it too! This was such a cute, sweet fic, I loved it! :)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
m... beautiful. a step in the right direction and a chance to heal. glad that sam took the risk and that dean let him in!
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I like this, how you showed both the past and the present, them bonding over the car repairs. The writers must've been channeling you when they wrote Fresh Blood. The scene at the end always makes me misty. Good story!
skag trendy chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Love this. It's so bitter sweet with both the boys hurting so much, and Sam turns out to be pretty brave in offering the olive branch. And Dean returns the courage by not shoving him away.

Well done.

Kind regards,

gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
What a sweet one shot. I loved how it showed that the brotherly bond has always and will always be there.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aw, heart-warming little tale. The way that past working on the car together matched the present was so sweet.

They both felt the distance but neither truly realized that the space between them was rather uncertainty on both sides than the broken closeness.

The accident and their father's death was a hard blow for Sam and Dean - and they really had to find a way to recover from that, both individually and together. In the end it were the small gestures that made the difference, I guess.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
aww this is like the scene at the end of fresh blood. love it

sorry, im making my way through your fics so your going to be recieving a lot of revews from me lol

i just love your writing

darksupernatural chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Just read this one. I like how it picked up at the end of the ep. it was sweet. nice story
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
good chapter... filled in a gap... not too much emo... just right...