Reviews for Malfoy Manners
Slytherclaw12 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Loved it! can't Apparate within Hogwarts, right...?
Millennialice chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I liked this; it was well written. I had never read a scene where Harry gives back the wand, so I found this interesting. Thank you for posting it!
staralure chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Kind of late review. XD

I had hoped that there would be a scene like this at the end of Deathly Hallows too. XD Harry's and Malfoy's rivalry has always intrigued me. XD It's just hilarious how they manage to piss each other off.

I love this. Especially the ending. XD Anti climatic.
SageoWind218 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Yay, I can read this now with no spoilers! (I actually finished the book last week, but dial-up wasn't working at ALL!)

Squee! How cute! You're right, there should have been a scene like this... which of course, Malfoy slightly helping Harry out at the Manor was good enough for me. )
KarinMee chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Thanks! I need to get over my obbsession imagining harry/draco making up after DH. This might help a little :) i'mdefinitely putting this under favourites.
the.woods chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Great job !

I was pretty upset with the lack of Draco and his parents at the end of the book...their story was just kind of up in the air. You did excellent focusing on Draco and Harry's relationship :D

A Divine Chaos chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Excelent writing.:]
anon chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I was looking forward to something like this at the end of the book as well, and sadly disappointed with just a NOD. Good job writing it!
thedarkunicorn chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Very well written. I needed that after I finished DH! It seemed to flow very well. I'm going to need a large fill of fanfiction before I'm able to tear my mind away from it though!

I can't believe it's over!

Good job though!
Bloodied Wings chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I was hoping for something like this too... I didn't like the ending all too much. This was a nice fic and I enjoyed it.
you're my Star chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
This must have been really difficult to write. I've tried, and failed, to write Draco and Harry acting civil to one another, but you succeeded. I loved how Draco asked Harry if he had to duel him for the wand, falling back into the old tendencies that they had, and how out of their element each was when they realized Harry was just going to hand it over. More than anything else in the fic, that exchange proved how much had changed. It was very well written, and the dialouge was remarkably true to each character. Must have been hard work. I'm favoriting this. :]
link55 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
This scene should definitely be included in DH. Harry will not keep Draco's wand forever. Very well done fic. Thank you for writing this.
Tarts Wardrobe chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Aw. I wished something like this would've happened in DH, instead of the nod, NINTEEN YEARS LATER.

very well written!