Reviews for These Subtle Charms
Awww!
Arwen who loves Aragorn chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This. Is. Beautiful.
iamselena chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
FABULOUS. Absolutely gorgeous. :)
animefan28 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
is this the end of the story? I too hate the fact that both Remus and tonks died at the end of Hallows, still not over it.
Jobey in Error chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Awesome!

I really like this. Kinda understated. Not overly happy, but just happy enough.
Emmy-loo chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Really really, good. Sad and happy at the same time, which is impossible for me to do. :) Keep up the good work!
twouble chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Fantastic stuff.
RoxyAnne chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
This was gorgeous. The characterization of Remus specifically was right on.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Beautiful story. :D
otteropessed523 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
very cute, very well written

I am so sad that they died

I love them as a couple
POPpop chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
LOVE! This story made me happy, and I need happy. I adore Remus/Tonks so much, even if they are , I'm sorry, it's just too painful to go on.
jennigirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
hey, I loved the story, it was nicely written, except I noticed you wrote it in present tense. Was that on purpose? I tend to use past tense when writing fiction, but present tense can work, it is just a little more confusing is all. :)
Godricgal chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I really enjoyed this, and just what I needed to read. :) I do so love the lilting quality of your style, it's so easy to get lost in the words and the story.

Really liked the way you dealt with Remus' words about Tonks' family and tying that in to Voldemort's words and Bellatrix's reaction.

I think you've caught a perfect balance of a happy to be together and concerned about the future Remus, and really lead them both down a path where we can so easily see how they have played out their roles in all the books we've seen them in.

Really lovely, I'll be coming back to read this again. :)
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
oh, lovely. this was perfect, showing how remus could simultaneously be content and in love, yet still have those moments of worry and such like we saw in DH. and speaking of, it's wonderful to see them be so happy together - i think that's what i'm going to need to get me through this rather severe bout of fangirlish depression. sigh.

but yes. thanks for this.