Reviews for One Less Than Two
punkey.doodle.funky.noodle chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Yeah, I've wondered that too. BUT OMIGOD THIS IS SO SAD AND GOOD! *sobs* Poor Fred and George...

Love,

Emily
4-eyedDragon chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Aw! This was a sweet story...I have tears coming out of my eyes! This is going on my favorites list. I sympathize with George too. I have an older sister, so it's not the same as a twin, but I still couldn't manage life without her...Wonderfully written.
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I know what you mean. I really wish JK had elaborated more on Fred's death, and on how George is doing in the epilouge. My sister and I are starting seperate colleges next year, and it's going to be strange. I can't imagine how it would be if she died.

Fred's speach about how they'll be ok if they keep moving is a bit advanced in both thought and language for an eleven-year-old. While there are eleven year olds that mature, I doubt Fred was one of them.

I love the theme and progression of this. It flows so well.
Darak chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I always tought JKR was a sadist at heart, the fact that along her books she always tortures her characters proves it as does the fact that wheneve fans came to like a character it was automaticaly killed and never in a way that could give closure.
Seamarmot chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I was sad too at Fred's death. The twins were my favorite characters. It almost feels like J.K. Rowlings had to kill one Weasley, and she chose him.

None of her deaths are spectacular. They just happen. Thats why fan fiction authors such as yourself have to write stories to soothe the pain we all feel.

Thank you for the nice story. It helps to read how George learns to cope with Fred's death.
A Big Stupid Idiot chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I hate J.K.R. for killing Fred. He's my favorite! And I agree with you, she should have gone into detail about what George felt like after it happened. Anyway, good story and all, I really liked it!
AiLuvYuu chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
This is so great. I know twins who act just like they do and once I saw them I was like "Don't die on me!" They were all wtf XD haha...yeah..Fred's death made me cry. So did this actually. Good job :]
link55 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Before DH, I kinda predicted that JK Rowling will kill off one of the twins. She likes to kill the characters that the fans loved most doesn't she? I'm sad that she did not write how George deals with Fred's death. Is it because she feels it will only depressed the fans further? Anyway, I love your fic and the way you write George. Your fic's beautiful.
Hell's Jester chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Thank you. This is a fitting tribute for the fallen twin. I cried when Fred died. Even though the seventh is still my favorite book. As for the twin thing, I don't have a twin, but me and my brother looked almost exactly alike when we were younger, and everyone always thought we were twins. We also finish sentences, and have so many inside jokes.

One last thought.

Long live Gred and Forge! *sobs*

Luv ya! Ta!
Jecir chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
The conversation of incomplete sentences for which you are referring is the ever present twin thing. _ I should know. Twins-especially identical twins-all have it. And we never realize it is happening. I know what you mean about Fred's death. I was sobbing when it happened. I think all twins across the world will feel it the hardest. Rest in Peace, Fred!

And good fic, btb. I nearly started crying again. :p
msdarling chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
that was really well done

and i agree with you about j.k not giving us much

i think it would be even harder for george because he is an identical twin so he would see fred's face in the mirror each day

loved your story
GreggoAddict chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
i really think that everyone was hit hard with that blow. Fred is dead. Dead forever. Definitely not cool at all! Im still sad about it. I want to pretend it never happened. I really do wish that she wrote it differently. I wish George was around to be there with his twin or at least have George have like a twin sense that something was indefinitely wrong. Or something on George's thoughts. Damnit! But this was good]